Anybody Else Over On-Demand Vaporizers?

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I’m actually very much back in love with my Ghost and Dynavap. I happen to be using my Mighty right now, but I’m back on board.

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
Welcome back-by the way I feel you on the issue of vapes that are too fidgety-there have been a few that otherwise sound fantastic that seem like they're going to be too fidgety for my taste that I passed on.- Don't mind a ritual relating my vape-most of the time-but for example, cleaning needs to be straightforward!

Tommy10

My problems with on demands was the battery power used, with portables I just got completely over it! Even with good on demand portables (grasshopper, Mi some others) on demand butane is good!
But then I discovered (On-Demand because I leave it on) the NewVape and the fact that no matter what you do, it make stupidly tasty massive Vapor clouds!!!! You could put a whole neg coated in Dimond in it and it’ll strip goodies off it!
As a smoker I’m loaded it, heat it from start to finish sesh over, usually quickly followed by another sesh if you can deal with a plug in and leave it always on (quick head up either way) than it’s unbeatable On-Demand... I dare not admit how many bongs I’d still smoke with my grasshopper, evo, Mi, VC and heaps of others :/ haven’t had one since receiving the Vrod.

Tommy10,
Top Bottom