1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Any wooden body vapes in the EU?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Haze Mister, Apr 10, 2014.

  1. Haze Mister

    Haze Mister Active Member

    I'm into direct draw vaping which means I'm always holding the vaporizer, and my Arizer EX-Q is not ideal for this. I'd like a wooden body vape like the Epic Vape models, and I wonder if I can buy one in the EU?

    I'd like to avoid import taxes and having to use a 110V to 220V transformer, which seems to be the case if I buy one from the US.
  2. as

    as Well-Known Member

    What's wrong with using a transformer

    And no not log vapes like the ones from epic vape

    The closest thing to a log in the UK would be a LSV or a vapolution 2.0
  3. Haze Mister

    Haze Mister Active Member

    The transformer is just more hassle, more stuff that can go wrong or be lost/forgotten, etc.
  4. max

    max Out to lunch

    Vaporization Discussion
    Vapor related but not model specific

    Thread moved to Ask FC.
  5. steama

    steama Well-Known Member

    Vapman, wood, swiss, excellent — certainly a different beast than the excellent epicvape for sure.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    EveryDayAmnesiac and nopartofme like this.
  6. mrweed

    mrweed vaporizer review blogger

    there was a guy in the uk, who has build similar log vapes, but i think he does not do them anymore

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors