Any "professionals" or "executives" vape daily?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I never vape while working. It's not that I can't think things through, but I find there are too many details when I am doing an analysis for me to keep track of when lifted. The one time I tried it I ended up doing some of it over again later, which is a wast of good work time and good play time.

While I can absolutely respect that, I need to medicate for my health

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Enchantre

Enchantre

Oil Painter
While I can absolutely respect that, I need to medicate for my health
See, it totally depends on how it affects you.
My hubby cannot medicate and then be able to do serious brain work. Medicating so that he can sleep, then not have so much brain fog when awake, is what helps him.
I have, beside pain, an anxiety disorder (what a weird way to describe OCD - as a disorder. They have no clue.), which means a little medicating, all day, keeps my mind focused on my work, and helps me keep my stress levels manageable.
{ps: my OCD-ness is demanding that I explain... bla blah blah blah. I'm so tired of listening to it. gotta medicate...}

Chilled

Fantastic post!!! I feel we have a lot of common OP! I am a graduate and to be honest I don't think I could have done it without smoking. I also went thought a period where I thought I would best quit as after uni I moved hundreds of miles away with my GF.

Vaping was the answer for me, use so much less and do, so much more with my evenings and weekends. I could never go back to smoking. I work in a graduate level position and find it helps massively with my stress. I quit for 3 months and life was literally so difficult all the time. It made me realise I will always vape as quit smoking cig, smoking weed and both were a breeze compared to not using weed anymore.

To be honest, while I love visiting all my old mates and have a blaze with them, and love vaping on my own and having it as my secret, haven't told a single person where I live about weed and quite like it that way.

DOOM

No man you're good. I know some 25 year olds who haven't even graduated and are still in college, struggling to complete 4 years. And they arent stoners, they are party animals who like to DRANK lol.

I'm in the online outsource business, mainly to Philippines. Pinoys are the most friendliest and dedicated workers I ever met. The 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss was a good starter book for me. The 'Pareto principle' or '80-20 Rule' (80% of your results come from 20% of your efforts.)

My real job that requires 100% of my own creativity and work is fortunately a p/t job located in the best city in OC and I get all the benefits, medical insurance, etc without working full time. Thanks to MJ im on of the best at what I do. Without MJ I couldn't sit in front of PC and get crazy with Adobe (dreamwever, photoshop). I'm still very fortunate to work with the coolest bosses ever.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Some days if I don't vape a couple SMALL hits, its more irresponsible than if I do. For example today I'm configuring 8 laptops...at once...with different setups lol. I need to vape to prevent my mind from racing or I'd fuck up all 8.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I have, beside pain, an anxiety disorder (what a weird way to describe OCD - as a disorder. They have no clue.), which means a little medicating, all day, keeps my mind focused on my work, and helps me keep my stress levels manageable.

I have mild OCD that manifests itself in door-locking and lots of hangnails. I've noticed when I get really hammered my routines kick into high gear.

stickstones,
Reactions: Enchantre

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I have mild OCD that manifests itself in door-locking and lots of hangnails. I've noticed when I get really hammered my routines kick into high gear.
Sativas make mine worse, too. A few hybrids will, too.

Sometimes, the initial "high" period has me a bit worse, but after about 20 minutes, I'm back to mellow.

I have learned to pre-test any new strain at home, before relying on it at work... :doh:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
I guess I'm a professional. I can work up to 140 hours every two weeks. My job causes me to take t-breaks due to travel. When I'm at home (without a job assignment) or working locally I vape (after hours). I really wish I had a good way to take it everywhere I go for the evening times. I can't be high when working though. People can die and/or very expensive shit can get fucked up if I'm not on my game. Trust me, there are a lot of people out there who partake and you would never suspect. To be honest, the stereotypical stoner (look at social media) pisses me off. It gives all the responsible stoners out there a bad name. End rant. Sorry, it's been a long week.

Top Bottom