• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

any NHL fans here?

2clicker

Observer
Die hard Red Wings fan here, I know you're not happy to see that 2clicker. I'd like to wish you good luck against the Kings though. We going to take the cup next year though! GO WINGS!

yeah im not very fond of the Wings, but respect the organization. cant say i wasnt happy to see your early exit this year.

as for the Blues... wow is all i can say. Quick is playing out of his mind. Our D decided not to show up in the first in game 2 and that was all it took. now down 0-2 and heading to LA. im not dusting off the golf clubs yet, but im starting to worry. we need Petro back. he is the glue that holds this team together.

dont get me wrong world series championships are great and all, but gotdamnit i want the muhfuggin cup!!!!!!

i hate sports

PhxRocker

Long-suffering Phoenix Coyotes fan here, but my YOTES have finally made it to the WCF!!

I love what Dave Tippett has done with this team over the last couple years. Great bunch of blue-collar players, and of course Smitty's been standing on his head!

Really looking forward to the next series...bring on the Kings!!

GO COYOTES!!

PhxRocker,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Yesterday was a great day to be a Coyotes fan there haven't been a lot of those along the way. The Kings-Coyotes series should be a battle Go Coyotes!

EonBlue,

2clicker

Observer
...where are the ranger fans!

what a win yesterday... wow

Yesterday was a great day to be a Coyotes fan there haven't been a lot of those along the way. The Kings-Coyotes series should be a battle Go Coyotes!

for the love of all that is good and civil please destroy the Queens for us left wondering here in STL... we are counting on you!

who the fuck woulda thought the Kings and Yotes would be matched up in the WCF...???

lets go yotes

2clicker,
Reactions: turk

turk

turk
...yeah, not a big hockey fan....but I like the play-off's....we'll see if someone other than mike keenan can deliver the cup to n.y.

turk,

Pcpvapors

Supposedly thanksgiving is the magically day, but they've already cancelled the winter classic.

Pcpvapors,

2clicker

Observer
Supposedly thanksgiving is the magically day, but they've already cancelled the winter classic.

what do you mean? ive been following everyday and havent heard of this. i hope your right tho cuz I AM DYIN HERE! i dont know what to do with myself.

i knew about the winter classic being canceled and that does suck. on the other hand i wasnt really excited about watching the Leafs vs Wings matchup.

the owners and players need to get this thing done and soon. lots of people affected by this.

2clicker,
NHL 12 on Xbox has helped me some, but Its really just chasing that purple dragon.
It's pretty selfish of both sides to not be able to make something work. The blue collar's running their events get hosed, the businesses surrounding arenas get hosed, and not to mention us fans..
The NHL knows they can surrvive a year off... But can everyone else?

havealight101,
Reactions: ShipDit

2clicker

Observer
NHL 12 on Xbox has helped me some, but Its really just chasing that purple dragon.
It's pretty selfish of both sides to not be able to make something work. The blue collar's running their events get hosed, the businesses surrounding arenas get hosed, and not to mention us fans..
The NHL knows they can surrvive a year off... But can everyone else?

your right especially since they COULD and SHOULD be playing while the negotiations are being worked out. Almost all of the owners and all of the players wanted to do this, but there are like 5 or 6 of the "Big Market" teams owners (im sure we can all name them rather easily) who are trying to get out of contracts they already agreed to. in order for this deal to get done the players are going to have to bend over and take it. and they likely will. these select owners are the only reason we aren't watching NHL hockey right now. oh yeah and Bettman. he is a real piece of work that fuggin guy.

get it done boys and DROP THE PUCK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

2clicker,

chucku

Charles Urbane
THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

no time to post a link, but the season will start sometime in January.

LETS GO BLUES!
It is about fucking time. What kind of season can we expect? 35-40 games tops. It almost does not seem right to play for the cup after less than half a season.

chucku,

2clicker

Observer
48 games. starting anywhere between Jan 15th - 19th.

all conference play. no inter-conference. so basically they are squeezing in a little more than half the season. i believe the end of the season is still the same or not far off. so that means 3-5 games a week per team instead of the normal 2-4. should make for a crazy all for nothing race to the playoffs.

going to be great to watch!

still waiting on some specifics on the actual CBA itself, but i know its for 10 years.

2clicker,

PAZ

As much as the lockout sucked, from here on out it will be an entertaining season. Most nights will be 3-4 games, looking forward to it.

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
The thought of being able to watch 3-4 Blackhawks games per week is too good to be true. Can't wait to start looking for tickets!

AgentofChaos,

2clicker

Observer
well the Blues convincingly dominated the Wings last night. i gotta say it was a lot of fun to watch.

then there is Tarasenko... remember that name. actually dont worry about remembering it because your not going to be able to escape that name this season.

1st NHL game = 2 goals. and not just goals... goal scorers goals.

Goal #1 & Goal #2

needless to say ill be sporting my shit eatin grin all day today :D

2clicker,
That second one was sick, not much respect for cherry picken, but still nice. Detroit's tendies are going to miss lindstrom a lot.

havealight101,

2clicker

Observer
not much respect for cherry picken, but still nice.

if you notice in the video... tarasenko exploits the d-man by knocking his stick out of the passing lane. this is the only way that pass was getting through. after he got in alone it was right foot... left foot... Howard didnt have chance.

2clicker,
Top Bottom