1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

any NHL fans here?

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by 2clicker, Aug 10, 2010.

1. 2clicker

2clicker up to my ears in clams Accessory Maker

got any extras for that Nucks game???

i was thinking the other day about how ive been invited to a game in one of the luxury boxes... the ones with the private bathrooms and mini bar and such... anyway i was thinking about how i could sneak in my hakko vape and set it up in the bathroom. vape sessions between periods.

as for the Preds ending the Blues streak... not gonna happen. and now that CamJan is back Tootoo better keep his head up.

best start in Blues franchise history! so much fun to watch.

LGB!!!

[​IMG]

2. jatenones

jatenones Scrumtrulescent.

that ape is sickkk.
    looks like the VapeXhale.

sooooooo idk what happened with Columbus but obviously something was wrong with the Blues.
    and now with Oshie out plus others (Perron, Pollack, Jackman and Colaiacovo)

3. 2clicker

that is the vapeXhale... just done up in Blues colors

as for what happened w/ columbus... IMO the blue line is shambles right now. polak, jax, and cola are all key blue liners and we have first year rooks filling there spots. needless to say it was only a matter of time before other teams started to exploit that. cola is first to come back. should be any game now.

and losing Oshie for 3 months does hurt, but everyone is acting like that is the end of our great season. i could not dissagree more. the Blues are a team... this isnt the St. Louis Oshies. this team will do just fine while he is out. we have the deepest talent pool in the nhl. this is going to give some of our prospects some valuble time in the nhl.

oh and you didnt have any extras for that Nucks game do you?

4. wunderkind

wunderkind Teräväinen

...I see the Blues were gooning it up again last night. :D Fun game to watch.

5. 2clicker

gooning? haha i didnt see anything that bad. even that boarding call was suspect. dude barely got pushed and he went down like he was shot... :lol:

crazy game tho

too bad Conks had such an off night

too bad that puck came flying right in front of the net off of the glass partition

too bad Jansen isnt 8" taller... for real though i think CamJan is kind of a wasted roster spot, but he so fucking impressed me fighting Scott. i cant believe how well he was holding his own. i watched Scott destroy some dudes face the other night... whole face was bloody. that Scott is a MONSTER!

ive got tickets for the Dec. 28th Hawks VS Blues... that should be an interesting game :brow:

my Blues better get fully healthy and back on their horse soon! fuck

and their schedule just gets worse... Washington tonight and Detroit next... yikes.

6. AgentofChaos

AgentofChaos Serial Vapist

6'8 and 258lbs! I give Westgarth credit, he's a braver man than I am...

7. 2clicker

and i

id like to see Scott and D.J. King go a round or two

he isnt as big as Scott, but i think he could knock Scott on his ass

has this fight already happened? King vs. Scott?

nevermind... looking now

http://www.hockeyfights.com/

just learned that the Blues called up Della Rovere for tonights game! ive got my eye on this kid. he looked great in the World Juniors. and we could use the offense.

i bring up Della Rovere because he is who we traded DJ King for straight up. how ironic... oh and look at the time... 4:19... brb

8. george

george Well-Known Member

Hawks/Blues game was great, bunch of good scraps goin on too which are always fun to see. Glad my team came out on top! :cool: Theyve been doing good lately

9. wunderkind

wunderkind Teräväinen

:)HAPPY NEW YEAR MOFOS!!!:)
    [​IMG]

10. midnight rider

midnight rider Well-Known Member

#4, now HE was IT!

You youngsters ain't lived unless you saw Bobby Orr play the game.
    A defenseman who could outscore and outskate most NHL players today, imho

Bruins currently hangin tough at the top of their division, given up fewest goals in the league, B's always seem to have good defense and good goalies. May the Bruins take it all this season, long time since '72 when we last tasted the cup.

[​IMG]

11. JDSupreme

JDSupreme Head of Pot

12. Tills

Tills Vapor Enthusiast

Diehard Flyers Fans Here!

13. Baraccus

Baraccus Active Member

I am glad to say that my home team is dominating this season. Its finally our time!

[​IMG]

14. chucku

chucku Charles Urbane

The king is dead, the king is dead. Long live the king (this season only). Montreal got screwed on a disallowed goal yet still won. My guys got screwed when Luongo swept a puck out of the goal, at least a foot past the goal line. Should these type of plays be reviewed by officials in Toronto if not noticed by game officials.

15. 2clicker

the sedin sisters are killing me. they are so soft. they make me want the Bs to embarrass the Nucks.

the Bs seem to be changing the momentum quite a bit with these 2 home games. the intensity in period 1 of game 3 was amazing.

great series so far... is it October yet?

16. chucku

chucku Charles Urbane

Zdano Chara, come get your Stanley Cup.

17. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

18. chucku

chucku Charles Urbane

More Canadians on the Bruin roster. 21 vs 14 on Vancouver.

19. tdavie

tdavie Unconscious Objector

Take away our Double-doubles and beer and yeah, we can get a bit pissy :)

You know lwien, I'm glad I live in the middle of the country, just above North Dakota. What I saw in Vancouver last night was....unusual.

Tom

(I'm not anti hockey, I just don't get why Canadians seem to like it so much)

20. chucku

chucku Charles Urbane

What would Vancouver be like if the Canucks won? They make Philadelphia fans seem civilized.

21. tdavie

tdavie Unconscious Objector

I really don't know how I feel about what happened in Vancouver; glad it was nowhere near me, and sad to think that Marijuana is going to get the blame by the Harper government somehow. Emotion and alcohol is always a bad mix no matter where it happens.

Tom

(the worst video I saw was of a guy stuffing a burning rag into the gas tank of a cop car.....what the fuck??)

22. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

This pic was kind of a wtf moment for me, but kind of conflicted. On one hand, I'm like WTF? On the other, I'm kind of like...........hmmmmm, that's something that they will both remember forever.

Romance in Riot Mode

[​IMG]

23. JDSupreme

JDSupreme Head of Pot

Ya I thought the same thing when I saw that pic. Make love not war lol

I dont know why they were THAT pissed. Its not like they lost because of a review or overturned goal or anything. They got fucking shut out. Craziness

24. 2clicker

just bumpin this because the NHL season starts next week!

what a long summer

LETS GO BLUES!!!

[​IMG]

25. tuttle

tuttle Well-Known Member

Shooo nuf! Exited for the start of the season, now if our GM could get his roster settled (*cough* FU Don Meehan *cough*), I would be really exited. Go Kings!

[​IMG]

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors