any NHL fans here?

Chiefer

Medicine Man
I hate the nhl i hate watching hockey in general to be honest i can only watch baseball, mma, and boxing. I love hockey tho i played 7-8 years competively i was on skates propally when i was like 3-4 cant really remember exactly. You may like watching hockey but nouthing is better playing hockey outside and nothern minnesota feeling the wind in ur face. Skating and playing hockey ripped is amazing.

Chiefer,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Chiefer said:
I hate the nhl i hate watching hockey in general to be honest i can only watch baseball, mma, and boxing. I love hockey tho i played 7-8 years competively i was on skates propally when i was like 3-4 cant really remember exactly. You may like watching hockey but nouthing is better playing hockey outside and nothern minnesota feeling the wind in ur face. Skating and playing hockey ripped is amazing.

Blasphemer!!! Infidel!!! Heretic!!! Stone him!!!

chucku,

chucku

Charles Urbane
chucku said:
Chiefer said:

Blasphemer!!! Heathen!!! Infidel!!! Heretic!!! Stone him!!!

chucku,

Chiefer

Medicine Man
chucku said:
Chiefer said:

Blasphemer!!! Infidel!!! Heretic!!! Stone him!!!

Hockey in my opinion is really boring to watch unless ur not watching on tv. I will say there is nouthing like a Gopher vs Sioux game those are awesome to watch. My dad worked at the local hockey arena so i couldnt even image how many games ive watched and played. Never paid a single cent to get my skates sharpen or to pay to skate on ice.

Chiefer,

2clicker

Observer
Chiefer said:
Hockey in my opinion is really boring to watch unless ur not watching on tv. I will say there is nouthing like a Gopher vs Sioux game those are awesome to watch.

Gophers vs ND Sioux...? Erik Johnson vs. TJ Oshie! ive watched a few games of each team, mostly since the Blues drafted these guys, but never got to see them play each other.

2clicker,

Chiefer

Medicine Man
2clicker said:
Chiefer said:
Hockey in my opinion is really boring to watch unless ur not watching on tv. I will say there is nouthing like a Gopher vs Sioux game those are awesome to watch.

Gophers vs ND Sioux...? Erik Johnson vs. TJ Oshie! ive watched a few games of each team, mostly since the Blues drafted these guys, but never got to see them play each other.
I saw TJ Oshie play in highschool a town called Warroad which im sure they still call hockey town usa still pretty much bought him off to play for there team. Theres a business called marvin windows which is the big money make in the town had his family move there and bought them a house and got them jobs. Just a rumor but shit someone from washington doesnt come all the way to minnesota for no reason. Ive played on the Ralph Englested were the Fighting Sioux play it was on the practice rink not there game rink but still a bomb place to play hockey. New rink kinda suck tho they get super hot just because the fans dont want to be cold.

Chiefer,

Chiefer

Medicine Man
I also forgot to mention the christain brothers im pretty sure were born in warroad because thats were they make christain hockey sticks and if uve ever played hockey im sure use there sticks or blades atlleast once.

Chiefer,

2clicker

Observer
yeah im well familiar with christian hockey stuff although i cant say i play much anymore

watching on the other hand i cant get enough of. between my local FoxSports affiliate, NHLnetwork, VS., and the Center Ice package im getting on average about 6-12 games a night. and i love every second of it. NHLnetwork i gotta say is pretty damn good programming. the shows are insightful and they show all kinds of college games.

is it fuggin october yet??? i cant stand to watch baseball right now the way my redbirds are laying down. WTF?

2clicker,
Just an FYI for the NHL fans here. This was released today.
;)

11555592.jpg

wunderkind,

2clicker

Observer
eeewwwwww... what an ugly cover... :D :D :D

for real though why have Towes in the alternate jersey...? shoulda been in a home jersey IMO.

too bad i dont game anymore

2clicker,
:D
I bet it's because Kane was on the NHL 10 cover wearing the home reds. I like the alt jerseys too though.
Fuck it's good to be a BlackHawk fan these days!

1155010.jpg

wunderkind,

chucku

Charles Urbane
You read it here first. Jonathon Toews is the second coming of Mark Messier. The Hawks probably will not repeat but will go deep into the playoffs.

chucku,

2clicker

Observer
season starts this week... cant wait

unfortunately my Blues dont start until Saturday, but ill be there booing the Flyers.

ill be watching all of the other action on Center Ice until then.

happy vaping and viewing! :brow:

2clicker,

george

I played for 6-7 years. I love watching it and i love playing even more. And i love playing while stoned even more :D

george,

2clicker

Observer
illadelph said:
havent posted in too long. my boys came up short but FLYERS BABYYY!!!!!!

looks like our squads are opening the season here in STL this saturday. well at least it will be the Blues first game of the season.

anyway, i just wanted to start the trash talkin... Flyers are gonna get it handed to them this saturday is all im sayin... :brow: :ko: :brow: :o :brow: :D

2clicker,

jatenones

Scrumtrulescent.
as a fellow STL native, I too am pumped for Halak's debut and the Blue's season.

and for the Canucks.

jatenones,

2clicker

Observer
jatenones said:
as a fellow STL native, I too am pumped for Halak's debut and the Blue's season.

and for the Canucks.

cool to see more from STL

you going to the game on Sat?

Canuckleheads too? supwithat? please tell me your not a fan of the sedin sisters...?

2clicker,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
2clicker said:
AgentofChaos said:
Personally I see Stanley staying here in Chicago for another year... :brow:

good luck with that! :D
Haha, I will give STL credit, we always have a tough time against you guys and probably will this year too. I love CHI - STL games, try to always make one when they are in town...

AgentofChaos,

george

2clicker said:
george said:
I played for 6-7 years. I love watching it and i love playing even more. And i love playing while stoned even more :D

so who is your team?

Blackhawks baby! :cool:

They were awesome to watch last season and as long as they still are, i don't care if we keep the cup or not.....well ya i do :ko:

george,
Top Bottom