• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Any Lazy-ass Cronic Vaporists Out There?

AdmiralAlpacha

I won't lie I'm pretty lazy. It stems from a disability, but I'm still lazy. When I first started using it made the problem worse, but now that I'm a bit seasoned I can "harness" the high and use it as motivation, or to melt into some furniture; whichever is needed at the time.

Ill occasionally take a walk or exercise after vaping, but most of the time I'm working or sitting at my desk chillen.

Cannabis certainly makes me less likely to deal with social situations though

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i wouldn't call myself lazy, per se, it's just that as i've reached a more advanced age (Medicare eligible), i'm more discerning about what the fuck i spend my time on ... which does include some idle time ... i tell myself i've earned it, being a short-timer and all.

i also avoid social situations ... i really don't have much to share with other peeps ... i've spent a lifetime (well, 50 years) specializing in things that most people don't give a fuck about - or even hearing about. s'okay, i can amuse myself just fine.

DOOM

Yes and I would be couched locked in my combusting days . It affected relationships for me since all I wanted to do all weekend is get faded and watch movies :)

Now with vaping, I've been less of a homebody.

DOOM,
Top Bottom