Any Laker Fans in here?

Choism

Let's go Lake Show! Look out for Superman, he'll definitely get more touches tonight.
LO is the x factor!

Choism,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
Choism said:
Let's go Lake Show! Look out for Superman, he'll definitely get more touches tonight.
LO is the x factor!
or kobe will just put in 40+. :rolleyes:

illadelph,

lwien

Long time Laker fan here (a very long time.........since 1960 :/ )

Born and raised in LA, so it kinda came with the territory.

lwien,

owin

Hate the Lakers. Love Phil Jackson though. Living in Orlando now so rooting for the Magic.

owin,

j-rellz

supercali-frajilistic-expiala-doscious
Hennessy1414 said:
GO NUGGETS :D

:peace:
thats funny lol
big time laker fan this way! :cool: , but orlando does have a cool squad though

j-rellz,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Go Lakers! I just hope they don't end the series too quickly :lol:

I love the Lakers even more because of Ariza and Farmar (go UCLA :cool:)

Durden,

j-rellz

supercali-frajilistic-expiala-doscious
TylerDurden said:
Go Lakers! I just hope they don't end the series too quickly :lol:

I love the Lakers even more because of Ariza and Farmar (go UCLA :cool:)

your the man! im a UCLA fan also :cool:

j-rellz,

tuttle

Unfortunately for me, while I do live in Los Angeles, I have punished myself by being a hockey fan, thus selecting pretty much the least successful of all Los Angleles area teams.

tuttle,

lwien

tuttle said:
Unfortunately for me, while I do live in Los Angeles, I have punished myself by being a hockey fan, thus selecting pretty much the least successful of all Los Angleles area teams.
Ummmm, as far as being the least successful, I'd put the Clippers at the top of that list over the Kings or Ducks.

lwien,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
tylerdurden - u went to UCLA also? I was there during the Baron Davis era, good times! I support the Warriors tho....

stonemonkey55,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Sure did stonemonkey, from 2002-2007 so we had some pretty epic basketball moments during my years :D

I've been a Lakers and Dodgers fan since I was a kid, can't imagine it any other way. One of my roommates was a GS fan tho, so I've seen my fair share of their games in the last couple years

Durden,

tuttle

lwien said:
tuttle said:
Ummmm, as far as being the least successful, I'd put the Clippers at the top of that list over the Kings or Ducks.
Ducks certainly (as they won the Stanley Cup in `06-`07), but the Kings have been around for 41 years, while the Clippers have only been in Los Angeles for 24 years. While the Clippers have taken a nose dive in the past two seasons, they also have been to the playoffs more recently than the Kings. I'm not saying it is a treat being a Clippers fan, I'm just saying once they go through another 20 some odd years of futility in Los Angeles, then we will compare ;) That said, things are stating to look up for the Kings (even after a relatively disappointing finish this season), and I'm not sure the same could be said for the Clippers

Back on topic, I'm glad to see this has hopes of becoming a series!

tuttle,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Tyler, I finished in 2000 but have so many fond memories. You were there for some really good years, I missed out the 1995 championship season by one year....the O'Bannon brothers baby!

I'm from NorCal so of course I have to support the Warriors. Its a tough job but someone gotta do it.

This series is in the bag, 93.7% of teams who have gone up 2-0 end up winning the series. There isn't enough leadership on the Magic team to overcome this. If they do, I'll be eating crow but as of now, to me, the series is OVER.

I'm so depressed we didnt get to see LBJ v Black Mamba. This is probably the closest these two would be as far as being in their prime. Kobe gets better, but physically he is declining (not by much but he is 30 now) and just getting better at the other parts of basketball that dont require fast twitch muscle fibers, ala leadership, passing, involving teammates. LBJ is a beast but I don't think he can ever be the closer that KB is .

stonemonkey55,

lwien

stonemonkey55 said:
Kobe gets better, but physically he is declining (not by much but he is 30 now) and just getting better at the other parts of basketball that dont require fast twitch muscle fibers, ala leadership, passing, involving teammates. LBJ is a beast but I don't think he can ever be the closer that KB is .
Fuck. It seems like yesterday when he was playing for the Lakers and still living at home with his parents. I was at the game when he first took the floor. People were applauding, and I was like going, "Who's this Kobe kid?" :rolleyes:

lwien,

owin

lwien said:
owin said:
Jack Nicholson was cracking me up last night.
Yeah. LOL. He got a bit upset and Jack getting upset is a funny thing. :lol:
I loved it when they called a foul and Jack had none of it and was out almost on the floor in Stan van Gundy's way. Stan was just laughing as he waited for Jack to finish cussing at the refs.

owin,

lwien

If the Lakers can withstand the energy that the Magic is gonna come out with at the beginning of the game due to them being on their home court, and by withstanding, I mean that they are losing by no more than 4 points at the end of the 1st quarter, then the Lakers are gonna win this one also.

My prediction? Lakers will lose one game this series. Either this one, or the next, but that's it.

lwien,

Durden

I am Jack's title
I'm with owin on this one, Kobe likes to give his fans a show!

Not to mention Obama called the series for the Lakers in 6 games :lol:

Durden,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
One thing I don't like, the new Kobe Scowl? What is that? Did he just start doing that in the playoffs or did I miss something?

stonemonkey55,
Top Bottom