Any hip-hop heads in the "building"?

needalift

Taking myself back to age 9 -10 with one of my Father's Day gifts .
25651FB9-826E-4345-8D2D-33C871F69B5A.jpg

Nice 180g reissue !!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I don't need no introductions niggas know me :evil:
Ain't no secret I don't fuck with the police :disgust:
Ronald Reagan is the reason why the dope cheap :hmm:
Now the feds in our hood doin dope sweeps :cuss:

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Chocu1a

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Stash house was dope, Gibbs and spitta always seem to step it up when they're together.

His beat choices are almost impeccable cigarette boats with fraud was dope AF, he's one of the hardest working artists in the game and just seems to get better. Honestly he might be one of my favorite artists still making music. He's so consistent, I have a play list of just Currensy with a lot of my favorites on there it's like 60 tracks plus and needs to be updated :lol:

Bourbon street secrets, return to the winners circle, priest Andretti, verde terrace, cigarette boats, 3 piece set, covert coupe, etc, there all some of my favorite tapes and I can play many of them front to back with no skips. I can't think of any other artist I can say that about except maybe Mac Dre (RIP).

I'll stop here but I could go all day. If you haven't heard 3 piece set its a cool little tape that's slept on even by fans imo.
Hey guy... I caught a Curren$y show last night ;) Such a fuckin fun show!! He really puts on, did his songs half with the beats and the last bars a capella and he was good. He dug in the fuckin' vault and threw some Cigarette Boats shit out, did Mary, Elevator Muzik, Pilot Talk 1-3 tracks (since it's the "Pilot Talk 1-3 Trilogy Tour"). I'll upload some vids I got later, the venue has surprisingly good audio quality through vid recordings (I've always had good luck with vids there). I'll get some vids uploaded later.

Top Bottom