• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Any hip-hop heads in the "building"?

BeardedCrow

I like some hip hop. But got a question, is there a main difference in hip hop and rap?
I can't STAND rap, they're so dirty and immoral, i wouldn't save some of these characters from a burning building to save my own life...

BeardedCrow,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Now I'm thinking that this has been posted already . . . . ? But wtf! It's good enough to spin again, I say :nod:

The mellow backing track & beats get me everytime . . . . . and then there's the whole sentiment of the track - all reminiscent ñ shit . . . and then of course, there's the cute video :tup:. . . . . . .

74e19cb0002480227dd5d1b95af5b651.612x612x1.jpg

LoveÑRespect.
:peace:

Philreal187

First heard of Brother Ali from an Immoral Technique concert I was at.

Run The Jewels has dope beats and real rhymes. This is Killer Mike breaking shit down.

Mick Jenkins is probably my favorite young lyricist out, maybe of all time..!!??

K'naan is one of the most unique hip hop artist and also got me into playing the djembe.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
FFS no notifications and a it looks like a whole load of hipppity hoppity heads appear. Nice to see some more folk here.
Trying to get my little one to 'pick up a beat' thought this would be a nice mellow intro into BPM. She's gonna have that 'what the fuk am I supposed to do with a kangaroo scrotum purse' face again.
It's the dogs bolox of a first day of spring where I am hope it's a good one for you.

TboneToker

I'm a fan of Nas, Kanye, some newer guys are alright once in a while like Drake, Fetty Wap, Kendrick,

Shout out to the track Still Dreaming,by nasxkanye

TboneToker,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Yes @phattpiggie, and @h3rbalist you know me so well.
An epic sounding tune from an epic guy . . . . Big Pun - & a few of his buddies along with some strings, piano and beats - maybe a few ringy-ding-dong-bells and some opera style vocals to finish up with. Have some of that!

They fuckin' own it.

. . . . . YEEEAH BABY! ;)

R.I.P. Big Punisher.

MuchLove.
:peace:

Top Bottom