• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Any good Netflixxing going on?

Enchantre

Oil Painter
We watched "The Awakening" last night.

Supernatural thriller... pretty decent storyline, great casting, and WTF was with the really awkward, gratuitous sex? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a well-done love scene, but this movie just sort of tossed them randomly, with no anchor.

Anyway, besides that, it was a really good movie for getting totally sucked into, in a good way.

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
HAHAHAHA Get the gringo, I vaped some good ol' herb and cooked up some steak and fries. flipped on netflix and saw get the gringo, THOUGHT WHY THE F*** NOT.
Ended up being better than I thought. :razz:
Action filled and a crazy ass prison.

SD_haze

Slow paced but highly realistic sci-fi movie I definitely recommend
Europa Report
MV5BMjA2OTk5ODkxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc4MDk0OQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Also been enjoying this new show on netflix. Reminds me a lot of Louie.
Maron
maron-AD1.jpg

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Haven. Spent New Year's going through the entire first three seasons (re-watch).
Burn Notice. Cute, totally cheezy 'spy' action sitcom.
Arrow. Comic strip as series. Nice abs. the cop/dad is one of my favorite actors.
Leverage & Person of Interest. Do gooders working outside the usual parameters/law.

SD_haze, you image is not showing...

SD_haze

Haven. Spent New Year's going through the entire first three seasons (re-watch).
Burn Notice. Cute, totally cheezy 'spy' action sitcom.
Arrow. Comic strip as series. Nice abs. the cop/dad is one of my favorite actors.
Leverage & Person of Interest. Do gooders working outside the usual parameters/law.

SD_haze, you image is not showing...
Hmm.. weird, they're both linked to a .jpg

Oh well,
1st one was Europa Report
2nd one was Maron

crawdad

floatin
Europa Report

finally stayed awake long enough to finish europa report the other night, the start was slow and long imho but it really did turn into quite the watch, got deeper than i had anticipated and left me revisiting some inner questions, turned my scope towards the sky that night.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Yeah when he talking bout his kin getting into trouble bc they appear stoned naturally. Instant classic! Turn on today and what ad is on "Spaceballs", that and some wand hash mean, it's gonna be a good morning!!!

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: crawdad

grokit

well-worn member
Europa Report
MV5BMjA2OTk5ODkxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc4MDk0OQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

I tried, a few times! Couldn't really get into it and I usually like that kind of stuff.
:hmm:

Now this otoh, almost all caught up:

Sons-Of-Anarchy-November-23-2010.jpg

sons-of-anarchy.png

What a ride, can't wait until the final season!

katey7tvf-1-web.jpg

Oh yeah, I hate this bitch character but what a great milf.

:tup::tup:

Top Bottom