any easy wand hash recipes ?

stuartambient

I only have about 6-7grams but would like to try something. I read somewhere here that it needs to be melted into some oil / butter, etc. Perhaps it's more detailed then just that so I wanted to ask.

TIA
SA

stuartambient,

stuartambient

Responding to my own post here -

While I did not go to any lengths to take a real recipe this wand hash is very easy to digest. I have melted it into milk using a double boiler as well as made a few firecrackers with them. I am not sure if I've dialed into the right temps / time for blending. Comparing though the same amount on two firecrackers, one baked for 20 minutes,another for 30, the 30 minute one seemed MUCH stronger. The temp was the same (325F) for both. I checked to see how it blended into the peanut butter after 30 minutes and it seemed to be on the edge of getting dried out (no longer gooey).

The effect - watch out is all i can say because the last one I did was extremely strong both in a sativa and indica way. My eyes turned big time blood shot. It was trippy if that gives you an idea. It peaked for about 4 hours but things were cool over all. I think I could have easily broken into two - 1 gram portions as opposed to the 2 grams I ate of it.

I think I might try some BHO melting for eating some time soon.

Stuart

stuartambient,
Top Bottom