Any competitive gamers here? What do you vape, and what temps?

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
For those needing either to calm their nerves to be less twitchy while playing in sweaty matches, or those looking for a coffee-like mental boost, what do you vape, and at what temps do you find it best for those gaming sessions?

I'm a new cannabis user and looking for your opinions on things to try :)

PS any Overwatch players on PS4 here? Let's team up!

3dfx-glide,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

ginolicious

I can’t competitive game while high anymore. I use to all the time on the ps3. Black ops. And GT5. But yeah not anymore. I’m good for some RPG games as you don’t need to be quick. I vape at 390F.

ginolicious,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
For those needing either to calm their nerves to be less twitchy while playing in sweaty matches, or those looking for a coffee-like mental boost, what do you vape, and at what temps do you find it best for those gaming sessions?

I'm a new cannabis user and looking for your opinions on things to try :)

PS any Overwatch players on PS4 here? Let's team up!

I play everybodys golf, real chilling with a Sai Ti bucket
nice mix of shatter & wax blend hybird

When I race cars I got for Sativa!

tennisguru1,

Mookie0608

I am. I find some strains make u really lazy but if it makes sense everything slows down and it feels like games are slow motion for me some times and much more time to react I’m sure that’s just the heightend senses though. I absolutely fell in love with these 3 and playing video games.

-Kong
-blueberry kush
-holy grail kush

Actually I have such a blast I forget I often forget I’m high until I put controller down and get up then realize how high I really am. It’s like I get in sync and in tune with the game.

Then there’s other strains that have made me straight stupid and horrible usually there the Sativa s and hybrids. I find with the 3 above and other indicas I’m more relaxed and even if I’m incredibly stoned I’m also very clear headed and focused and thinking about my next move or where someone will be and it just clicks. When I’m not high I can’t really focus the same way. I get too distracted or more concerned talking smack to people were when high I’m focused only on the game even what goes on around me I pay 0 attention too. Especially the blueberry kush is the one that seems to make the game more fun in depth with detail and kind of a slow motion type feeling if u get Hugh enough.

Mookie0608,
Top Bottom