Any ATV/SxS people here on FC ?

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Hey gang,

Just curious if there are any ATV / Side x Side owners out there to share what they run...

I have an '08 700 H1 Cat I've been enjoying (pics to follow), and was thinking to retire it to farm use and get a new Side x Side to play with to be a little easier on my broken up body. I've been researching the Can-Am Maverick X ES Turbo, and although it's too wide for our trail systems so far, I do have ample places I can make good use of it.

My only worry is that for the damn high cost is that I won't use it as much as I do my ATV, nor get the same enjoyment from it as I do playing in the deep mud, technical crawling, and pond crossing. Although parking my ass into a seated 5-point harness with a cage, steering wheel, and foot throttle, is quite attractive at this stage of my life ;)

Please share.... I'll update with pics & details later as time allows in these next few busy days :rolleyes:

EDIT: pics of mine added

IM000978.jpg

IM000981.jpg

Only thing I've done to it since these pics is added a modified clutch, exhaust, and larger racks.

This is what I'd like to end up with:

Can-Am-Maverick-on-M20-Kore-MotoMonster-1.jpg

Sweet lookin but as sits I'd be upwards of $28g+ Cdn before 'personal' tweeks & mods :o

Last edited:
smokum,
Top Bottom