• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Antibiotics/Bronchitis

sektr

I know this isnt a medical forum but worth a shot.

Sooo I had a 2 month spell of bronchitis, drank on my first round of antibiotics and they failed to fix me up.

I finished up my second round on Wednesday, but it stays active and keeps working for 5 days after stopping the pills, so technically itll be working through Monday night.

I seem to be cleared up now, the occasional cough from irritation but its not productive. I got an EVO Friday.

I am dyiiingggg to try the EVO out, but my gut tells me I should wait til Monday night when theyve fully stopped working.

Think Im in the clear or better safe than sorry?

Side note I also have asthma and my lungs still feel a little raw from 2 months of coughing.

sektr,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
You should check Codryceps fungi ... it might be of great help to your condition :)
Sadly vaping irritates whats already irritated.. I have lot of oils like eucalyptus and basil to aid bronchitis.. They do wonders compared to antibiotics

sektr

You should check Codryceps fungi ... it might be of great help to your condition :)
Sadly vaping irritates whats already irritated.. I have lot of oils like eucalyptus and basil to aid bronchitis.. They do wonders compared to antibiotics

Tried plenty before resorting to antibiotics, only once it was determined to be bacterial and I started having 30 second coughing fits did I finally go to them.

I realize itll irritate my lungs I guess my main concern is whether or not it could trigger another round of bronchitis

sektr,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I know this isnt a medical forum but worth a shot.

Sooo I had a 2 month spell of bronchitis, drank on my first round of antibiotics and they failed to fix me up.

I finished up my second round on Wednesday, but it stays active and keeps working for 5 days after stopping the pills, so technically itll be working through Monday night.

I seem to be cleared up now, the occasional cough from irritation but its not productive. I got an EVO Friday.

I am dyiiingggg to try the EVO out, but my gut tells me I should wait til Monday night when theyve fully stopped working.

Think Im in the clear or better safe than sorry?

Side note I also have asthma and my lungs still feel a little raw from 2 months of coughing.

Antibiotics........stay away from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They kill your body and age it immensely in the long run. You need to do more research on true natural remedies. We are what we put into our bodies. It's like this you are not going to get a million dollar body eating from the dollar menu. We are organic and so should be what we put into out awesome machines known as bodies. Cheers.

ichibaneye,
Top Bottom