Another newbie cant decide....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Declan

Hi FC-community,

first of all congrats to this fantastic community!!!! Been reading since weeks here to figure out which vaporizer would be the right choice for my herb harvest....

Until now we smoked our herbs mixed with tobacco...now we stopped smoking at all and i tried to find other ways to enjoy the herbs...and discovered the world of vaporizers....we are living in bulgaria and here it seems that noone ever heard about that stuff!

So...enough blabla....now why i am posting here for the first time: We are looking for a portable vaporizer with not much technique behind, easy to handle and to use, with best results in efficieny.

The problem is, we cant decide which out of this vaporizer would be the best choice.....

1) Vapman
2) MFLB
3) VaporGenie
4) VaporGenie Stainless Coil
5) Vaponic

As i dont want to have bad customs suprises, i will have to order from a shop in the EU, which makes the choices a bit smaller. These 5 vaporizer are in the lottery for us....but every day i have another favourite and i cant decide which to buy....what are your opinions about them? i read a lot through the different threats of them...but couldnt find a solution...would be happy for many opinions....

At last....sorry if my english is not that good.... :-) and THANKS!!

Declan,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If you have access to plenty of butane lighters, the Vapor Genie is a solid unit that I still use regularly. Do you have access to buying a Solo?

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
The portables needing the least 'learning curve' or technique are battery operated (or the iolite, wispr). You list flame powered units and the Magic Flight. I think your best bet is probably Vaposhop and the link here will get you 10% off- http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/retailer-discussion-discounts.1802/

Take a look at their portable selection and see if you can expand your list if 'easy to use' is a priority.

Do you have access to buying a Solo?
He does at Vaposhop.

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
^^^
then I would head on over to vaposhop and get one. It's durable, easy to use and has been on the market a while, so a user in another country should be able to reduce the possibility of failure/returns.

stickstones,
Reactions: Kief

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Hi FC-community,

first of all congrats to this fantastic community!!!! Been reading since weeks here to figure out which vaporizer would be the right choice for my herb harvest....

Until now we smoked our herbs mixed with tobacco...now we stopped smoking at all and i tried to find other ways to enjoy the herbs...and discovered the world of vaporizers....we are living in bulgaria and here it seems that noone ever heard about that stuff!

So...enough blabla....now why i am posting here for the first time: We are looking for a portable vaporizer with not much technique behind, easy to handle and to use, with best results in efficieny.

The problem is, we cant decide which out of this vaporizer would be the best choice.....

1) Vapman
2) MFLB
3) VaporGenie
4) VaporGenie Stainless Coil
5) Vaponic

As i dont want to have bad customs suprises, i will have to order from a shop in the EU, which makes the choices a bit smaller. These 5 vaporizer are in the lottery for us....but every day i have another favourite and i cant decide which to buy....what are your opinions about them? i read a lot through the different threats of them...but couldnt find a solution...would be happy for many opinions....

At last....sorry if my english is not that good.... :-) and THANKS!!

Between all of those, i would get a VG Coil to use with a small glass bong. It seems the best for a group use, and the coil is easy to clean.

Why do you want a portable and why do you prefer flame-based vaporizers? Is it because of price?

Also, there are at least 3-4 shops in EU, don't know if you know them all but here it goes:

www.lacentralevapeur.com
www.vaposhop.com
www.verdampftnochmal.de

and for glass i recommend www.head-nature.com

If you're using with more people i would go more towards a Buddha Vaporizer (170€), or a Herbalaire (200€).

vorrange,

Declan

Thanks for your answers so far!! :-)

I was looking for portable ones out of different reasons...
1) mobility...so we can take it with us on tours
2) not much technique behind, at least in the ones i choosed, because i am one of those people who is gettin exactly the 1 out of 1000 which is not working...and as i am in bulgaria and vaposhop (where i intend to order) is in the netherlands, there is too much trouble with sending the things through whole europe.
3) the price...they are simply more affordable then the others....the solo is a very good vape, but more expensive than f.e. the vapman or the mflb....

As table vaporizer the Arizer V-tower looks also interesting and is especially with the 10% off interesting....but if it is not working, i have the trouble going on....

Disadvantage of VaporGenie and Vapman, i have to have always Butane there...and i dont know yet, how the quality of it is here....mflb uses the batteries...and it seems it has a lot of fans...but also heard that many people are coughing like hell with it....

it is really a hard decision and im flipping around between the models :-)

Declan,

Monti

5) Vaponic
the herb chamber is very small, in my opinion that´s only a "travel-vapo" for small amounts of herb. Otherwise the efficiency of the vaponic is good after you learned to work with the lighter. You also need to buy a "jetlighter". From my point of view you could delete the vaponic from your list.

Monti,

559stonerr

from my own experience and you wanting a vape with not much of a technique, i would go with the solo. SOLO has been my most reliable vape and produces hugggge clouds. Also has good battery life.

559stonerr,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Thanks for your answers so far!! :-)

I was looking for portable ones out of different reasons...
1) mobility...so we can take it with us on tours
2) not much technique behind, at least in the ones i choosed, because i am one of those people who is gettin exactly the 1 out of 1000 which is not working...and as i am in bulgaria and vaposhop (where i intend to order) is in the netherlands, there is too much trouble with sending the things through whole europe.
3) the price...they are simply more affordable then the others....the solo is a very good vape, but more expensive than f.e. the vapman or the mflb....

As table vaporizer the Arizer V-tower looks also interesting and is especially with the 10% off interesting....but if it is not working, i have the trouble going on....

Disadvantage of VaporGenie and Vapman, i have to have always Butane there...and i dont know yet, how the quality of it is here....mflb uses the batteries...and it seems it has a lot of fans...but also heard that many people are coughing like hell with it....

it is really a hard decision and im flipping around between the models :-)

Vaposhop is in NL, Verdampftnochmal is in Berlin, Germany.. not sure what would be the difference regarding sending to Bulgaria.. :shrug:
Just think it would be better to have a few more options to choose from.

How much are you willing to spend? And about the Vaporgenies, they work with a regular lighter, just make sure it's the ones with piezoelectric igniter, not the ones with the stone.

vorrange,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've got three VG's...the Coil, the Original and the Glass. The Glass is amazing and is one of my top 5 vapes of all the time. All the Genies hit like a champ once you get the technique down. I found the Coil to be the trickiest of the three.

Knowing what I know about my vapes and your situation I would recommend the Solo first, then the Glass VG, and finally the original VG.

Spotmon

The MFLB definitely has a learning curve. If you use it enough the little LED light will burn out (mine did), but this does not affect it functionally. Its a great piece. Im looking at getting the epic vape ev2, always wanted a log style.

Spotmon,

Pierce

+1 on the Solo

It may be a bit more expensive but many sites have promotions that allow you to purchase it for $160, which isn't much more than many of the units listed, and is very worth the price.

The solo is perfect for coming into vaporizers because it can give you big vapor hits if you are just transitioning to the vape life.

Also, the Solo is very mobile, atleast for me. I can just put on some cargo shorts and easily stow away my solo, stem, and bud. I also have a small, 6-7 inch carrying case that can fit all of these pieces into it with ease allowing me to carry it in a backpack with no worry of damage.

Pierce,

TheHerbPuffer

Herbalaire. it's the most underrated vaporizer IMO. You can do bags, whip, direct draw, and direct draw through a glass piece. You can see which method you enjoy best (with little to no learning curve) and then go from there. It's very efficient, durable, customer service, and tri functional. All at a great price of $148.95 on eBay. Free shipping.

TheHerbPuffer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom