• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Another Auction Thread for a Christmas present to the MODs

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
OK, auctions end at 11:59PM and 60 seconds. I’ll mail Thursday on. They are packed and ready to fly though.

Another set starts after this... We must break $1000 and we be close. I want a 2 person nice dinner for each mod minimin and I will keep this up until then.

BTW - how many mods total? I have no idea... so better check that $1000 may not be enough. I say $200 min each mod for a nice dinner with their mates.

I figure 1 dinner is about $0.05/hour for their effort so far. No a bad wage if you can get it... speaking from an employer point of view...

That peculiar my screen says I imputed my bid 5min ago and you imputed yours 35min ago. Thus unless my screen is incorrect feel free to bid. Unless this is a Christmas present or something important to you cuz then I could reconsider bidding

DatOilVape,

FeelingFactory

That peculiar my screen says I imputed my bid 5min ago and you imputed yours 35min ago. Thus unless my screen is incorrect feel free to bid. Unless this is a Christmas present or something important to you cuz then I could reconsider bidding
I took a screenshot showing 32 mins on my screen between bids on C, after starting a thank you to the OP then seeing your bid. However, I was just informed other members feel the auction ends on all items at the same time. This apparently would make B available then as well. Not sure whether it ends all at once since it's 1 thread or each separately since they're sold separately.

Edit: If it's still open, I'll bid $70 so people bidding on other items don't have to keep waiting.

FeelingFactory,
From what I understand from the rules posted on the first page the item that gets bid on is the open item in questioning not all items. Also you have any ideas what's the other bowl looking piece is?
The one with the blue center

DatOilVape,

FeelingFactory

From what I understand from the rules posted on the first page the item that gets bid on is the open item in questioning not all items. Also you have any ideas what's the other bowl looking piece is?
The one with the blue center
Agreed about the rules, however I was stating insight from another member who felt strongly otherwise. I cheated and looked at the Black Leaf site, I'm pretty sure that thang in question is a mini in-line bub chamber.

FeelingFactory,
Also since I already won one piece I feel it would be selfish of me to claim both especially during Christmas Eve so unless there's a dab set up that comes with c all you really need to do is ask politely and wish for it and it might just as well come true. Sorry heavily medicated shout out to the Persei and W9tech lol.

DatOilVape,
Wait its a pre water chamber for the water chamber?
Also members may feel strongly in their own personal opinions but as far as bidding goes there is no factual spillover cost from one item to another that preposterous

DatOilVape,
Also just In case that has to due with concentrates ima bid 71$
But if you informe me otherwise I will alleviate my role as the grinch and allow you to collect your Christmas goodies

DatOilVape,

FeelingFactory

Also since I already won one piece I feel it would be selfish of me to claim both especially during Christmas Eve
Also just In case that has to due with concentrates ima bid 71$
I'm confused & Hoof is tired!
Edit 1 - I'm not sure what to inform you of - my gong vapor attachments with which to use it? The new glass thread awaits.

Edit 2 - Was your $71 bid for C? I'm not raising you over arbitrary personal rules if so. The OP & mods can decide if it's mine for $66 or yours for $71.

Last edited:
FeelingFactory,
It seems you miss understood when you bided 70$ I stated that if the item at hand comes with some sort of consentrate attachment I'd wish to outbid you at 71, but like I said right after if it does not have such attachment you win.
I don't really understand what arbitrary rules your referring to but if you follow the above explanation I'm sure everything will figure itself out without the mods or other people.

DatOilVape,

FeelingFactory

It seems you miss understood when you bided 70$ I stated that if the item at hand comes with some sort of consentrate attachment I'd wish to outbid you at 71, but like I said right after if it does not have such attachment you win.
I don't really understand what arbitrary rules your referring to but if you follow the above explanation I'm sure everything will figure itself out without the mods or other people.
So your arbitrary rule of who wins, not highest bidder like in the OP rules, appears to be concentrate-related despite 2 pics of the glass? Why would a response from me change the attachments included? & something about whether or not if its a gift for someone else? Anyway your post was at 12:02 & mine was 11:31, I won this fair & square, man. You wouldn't expect a closed auction to reopen in person from being late due to traffic etc., or eBay to reopen an item, right?
Congratulations on B by the way, & Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Dude honestly I've had it, I said you can have it instead of me bidding higher and higher, your bringing up some redundant reasoning that makes no sence.
I stated that since detail wasn't offered I would be interested in further bidding only if it fulfilled a certain utility but if it didn't its it is yours, I just needed insight about it if you didn't know should of just said so.
Also grow up if honestly I cared enough I can contact the website developer and ask him to provide evidence that my bid was imputed into the action was priority to the deadline but appeared later due to weak connection. BUT like I said I don't care anymore I only bid to raise the mods some funds for the holidays to show gratitude for their hard work. Grow up all you had to say was please in the first place is that so hard why make excuses. Merry Christmas happy holidays thank you photo rider for this amazing contribution to our mods

DatOilVape,

PhotoRider

guys, relax. lets not get upset. the rules state the last 30 min must be bid free. if someone bids in the last 30 minutes, the end extends until bid free for 30 min.

anywho, i will walk through each situation and post later the winners. If there is an issue on item C, i have another, so you both can have one at your last bid.

if you want an oil attachment i can work that out to

the piece on C with the blue interior is a charcoal filter...

45$ paid merry Christmas everyone and thank you for this amazing opportunity to show the modz our application for their hard work.

DatOilVape,

PhotoRider

OK Items A and D are Hoof Hearted for $26 and $78 respectfully. If way2 wants, I will throw out another for you at the $77 bid, just let me know. Hoof Hearted get me $104...

Item B is Datoilvape at $45 and is paid.

Item C to FeelingFactory at $66.

Top Bottom