• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Another 5 IPTorrents invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Thread title.
My last thread was closed, and in all fairness to newcomers; just post here if you want an invite to IPTorrents.
Please do not inbox me. I got overloaded last time. You are welcome to ask questions, but only request an invite if you are actually going to use the account and download things often. Inactive users reflect badly on me, and keeping a good ratio is important so I'd appreciate active downloaders apply STRICTLY.

Most people that I invited last time haven't even used their accounts yet which is disappointing, so if this next lot of people are inactive also then i wont be offering invites to FC anymore.

Commence! :)

FUnhouse

Thread title.
My last thread was closed, and in all fairness to newcomers; just post here if you want an invite to IPTorrents.
Please do not inbox me. I got overloaded last time. You are welcome to ask questions, but only request an invite if you are actually going to use the account and download things often. Inactive users reflect badly on me, and keeping a good ratio is important so I'd appreciate active downloaders apply STRICTLY.

Most people that I invited last time haven't even used their accounts yet which is disappointing, so if this next lot of people are inactive also then i wont be offering invites to FC anymore.

Commence! :)

I would like an invite . However I may not get top use it for a few weeks because I am very busy at work and FC takes up may free time !

FUnhouse,

olivianewtonjohn

olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: SD_haze

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I took Deja Vu up on this last time and I really enjoy the site. IPTorrents rocks! :2c:

Edit: 26.6 GB Upload 16.5 GB Doawnload 1.61 Ratio

I don't know if the numbers are great or anything, but that's what I'm sitting at. I just don't have too many more things to download off hand... I'll have to think up some more.

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I download a few things a week and expect that to increase this summer once my cable goes out tomorrow. If that qualifies as someone who won't reflect badly on your account, please send me the invite. If it sounds like I am not active enough, that's okay.

stickstones,

HugieLewis

I'm not an expert but I have a strong opinion
Whenever you have a spare invite I am more than willing. Google fiber master race here....I LOVE using my insane upload speeds to seed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom