!!ANONYMOUS!! Shout-outs / Thanks / Messages / Questions / Requests

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
:tup: **THANKS & APPRECIATION** goes out to the random stranger who very kindly offered me his lovely smelling spliff the other day in the park while I was watching a rather beautiful sunset (even though I most graciously declined his offer & of course, gently spread the good word of the vape . . . . ) :)

GoodVibes.
:peace:

Philreal187

Last Friday I was stopping to grab gas on my way to work. My best friend is a manager there and we talk about our thanksgiving and quick catch up. I go into the gas station ask for $20 on my pump, she ask if I want to use the discount perks, I say no thanks. She replied alright you are all set! I look at her and the money in my hand and say I haven't paid you yet.. She repeats you're all good, random act of kindness!! I said who paid for it? She said can't say it was anonymous random act of kindness!

I leave the store with a smile headed to pump gas, I yell over to my buddy I think you worker is going to quit she is handing out free gas! He says no way then I tell him the story of how it went down.

So shout outs to the person who left an extra $20 behind and paid for my gas that day!! I was really short on money and that was a huge help!!

I plan to pass this kindness on but I am waiting for the right time!

Last night after my shift ended at work, I was enjoying a free shift beer of our new beer released that day called Sweet Christmas! I was half way through and the bar tender tells me that one of the regulars that was sitting at the other end of the bar bought a round for all the workers!! So we all had another beer and bull shitted for the next hour and a half after the brewery closed! It was a great time shared lots of laughs and outrageous stories! Shouting out the customer for hooking everyone up with a beer and telling such awesome stories!

Love this thread idea @VegNVape thanks man!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
How can someone I've never met or even conversed with make me feel so small? Yes, I'm talking to you! Why do you ignore me when I respond to you? Sometimes I really do wonder.

Perhaps I should stop trying?

Ha! Not likely. You're not that lucky!

Confused?
I sure am :razz:

Btw, FeelReal - your post was beautiful, man. Good vibes ripple.

MuchLove2ALL (Yes, that includes you).

Top Bottom