Anlerr Homles Pipe

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well another great name for a vaporizer... I think they meant Holmes.. but maybe had trouble with spelling..
Anyway i really dig the looks, reminds me of the seego pipe,but with temp control. Batterylife seems not very promising cause it offers only 1100 MAH,but same was the case with the VS-3 which gives 3-4 sessions ASFAIR.
Price is around 30$ . (fasttech,dhgate) .Typical ceramic chamber concept and looks like there is metal rim on top of it. (Here is a link for a US warehouse of it if anyone is interested)
  • PPS + PC construction
  • Variable wattage: 21W-30W
  • Temperature control: 300-435'F / 149-224'C
  • Heating resistance: 0.6 ohm
  • Safety power duration: 5 minutes
  • Heat dissipation design
  • Built-in 1000mAh Li-poly battery
  • OLED screen display
  • Micro-USB port
7275201-2.jpg
url

C-QsVtdUIAEPBP1.jpg

1492150245458589.jpg

1484907127481966.jpg

Last edited:

Improvaper

Hey friends, thought I'd give a little heads-up on this seemingly-ignored vape from ... 2017, I think? I bought it on a $40 lark, but it has turned out to be pretty decent.

20211030_190219-01.jpeg

Conduction
Magnetic Mouthpiece
Oven very reminiscent of Dotleaf, DT DC2, etc conduction vapes
5-click power, temp-control buttons
40s heatup
5-minute session timer
~5 bowls per charge based on my burnoffs

It had a definite plastic taste at first but after cleaning, burning off, and using, it delivers solid conduction flavor and performance.

Demo Video

That session was at the highest temp of 435°. It gets it all evenly dark, if not as dark as possible. Definitely no threat of combustion:

20211030_220506.jpg

All in all, a decently-performing (and absolutely adorable) budget option. I wouldn't say run out to get one, but definitely be aware of it if you want something cheap and stylish that you might actually use from time to time.

Abysmal Vapor

Improvaper

Company name is Anlerr and also it was me that posted the thread,so i remember :). Most funny of all is how the mispelled Holmes :D

Well, it seems they've dropped that moniker to go with just "Pipevape" because I see no mention of Homles on my order page or on the packaging anywhere.

Anyway, maybe a mod can combine our threads now. Weird how NO one has talked about this vape since your thread??

Abysmal Vapor

Well, it seems they've dropped that moniker to go with just "Pipevape" because I see no mention of Homles on my order page or on the packaging anywhere.

Anyway, maybe a mod can combine our threads now. Weird how NO one has talked about this vape since your thread??
Well,i have posted enough obscure vaporizer threads,to know that not every model gets attention :). China had earned enough bad reputation for its cheapo vapes,so i guess that is on of the reasons,no here on FC bothers with them. There are quite a few ,also to be honest i dont post even 50% of those cheapos i find,cause i dont see anything spectacular other than shape and form brought to the table . Although it is still fun finding them. One of the better looking ones is Pluto p8 vaporizer,it is from real wood :).
1635649090916.png
And these ones are just ridiculous :D...
1635648817661.png1635649139925.png1635649266719.png1635649463660.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom