Anime and manga

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Just went trough Ninja Scrolls episodes again. What a great anime it is . I also have widened my interest and exlored the cyber punk classics and i highly recommend Bubblegum Crysis,Crusher Joe,Planet Red,Neo Tokyo and most of all Dirty Pair.. both movies and series launched it to the top of list. Love those girls :)).
iu

Abysmal Vapor,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Just went trough Ninja Scrolls episodes again. What a great anime it is . I also have widened my interest and exlored the cyber punk classics and i highly recommend Bubblegum Crysis,Crusher Joe,Planet Red,Neo Tokyo and most of all Dirty Pair.. both movies and series launched it to the top of list. Love those girls :)).
iu

Have you watched Gurren Lagann? It's another fun classic I'd highly recommend.

Here's a fan-created trailer that I liked better than the official trailer:

Here's an official, english dubbed trailer. Both trailers are worth a watch:

Last edited:

ubardog

Some right gems mentioned here! I can't beleve no one has mentioned

Gantz!

Its almost top of my list!

ubardog,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm also surprised that no one's mentioned Psycho-Pass. It was a more recent series from a few years ago.

Here's a trailer:

Tokyo Ghoul was quite good as well.

Trailer:

Here is a hidden gem...Puella Magi Madoka Magica!
Admittedly, this is a "magical girls" genera show, which is usually the type of show made for 8-year old girls...but this one is different. It starts out feeling like a kids show. Then a few episodes in and it gets dark, and I feel more like I need an adult! :tinfoil:

It was lots of fun though. Here's a teaser trailer:

Deadman Wonderland was another recent fun one:

Last edited:
Ramahs,
Top Bottom