• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Andy Capp Creations

Andy Capp

Accessory Maker
D9-E09-A9-C-5-E61-4-F12-8163-6-A1-E7471-A009.jpg

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
When I first saw this earlier this evening, I didn’t dare to hope that it was for me. It fit the description of my order but still, it’s just so f-ing stunning as @Squiby rightly said that I didn’t want to get my hopes up too high...

BUT IT IS!!! Holy moly, I’m so stoked about this sexy condenser-less, carb-less beauty. Andy’s really outdone himself imo, he’s taken advantage of the extra real estate and I can hardly wait to see it in real life!

Thank you sir! :tup: It’s been an absolute pleasure doing business with ya, a true gent.

Verax

Just got this little bad boy in the mail. Super happy with both form, and function! I asked Andy for a 1950's space theme with flying saucers, and I love what he came up with. It's stunning visually, and it feels heavy, solid, and good in the hand. One side effect which I was not really thinking about in the design, is the function of the "saucers", as heat dissipation. I can feel them gradually heating up after the second draw, and on. It's really a joy to use.

Thanks so much Andy - really appreciate it! :)

20191118-DSC05018.jpg

Top Bottom