An idea involving cutting bong glass!

bonsai006

I have a broken bong I would like to cut because only the bubble is broken the neck is still perfectly fine. I was wondering if I bought a glass cutter would that be strong enough to get the rest of the bubble off? The bong has a nice 4 arm tree perc so I want to use it with my da buddha by sticking the mouth peice where the perculator is, I have tried it and let me tell you it's fucking AMAZING but I really don't want to end up cutting myself on a sharp peice of glass when I'm really fried.

Got any other ideas on how to get the glass off? Please, share! Thanks!

*YES THIS WAS INSPIRED BY THE CLOUD!*

bonsai006,

2clicker

Observer
bonsai006 said:
I have a broken bong I would like to cut because only the bubble is broken the neck is still perfectly fine. I was wondering if I bought a glass cutter would that be strong enough to get the rest of the bubble off? The bong has a nice 4 arm tree perc so I want to use it with my da buddha by sticking the mouth peice where the perculator is, I have tried it and let me tell you it's fucking AMAZING but I really don't want to end up cutting myself on a sharp peice of glass when I'm really fried.

Got any other ideas on how to get the glass off? Please, share! Thanks!

*YES THIS WAS INSPIRED BY THE CLOUD!*

im not sure i would try to cut glass that thick (assuming around 5MM) myself. look online or locally. you should be able to find a place that can cut it for you.

for some reason i instantly think of these guys.
http://www.bottlehood.com/categories/tumblers

they could surely cut it, but not sure if they would. you can send them bottles and they will make glasses/tumblers out of them. they had a stand at the San Diego Farmers Market a few months ago and they had some red stripe bottles cut with big corks stuck in the top. they were selling them as nug jugs so i know they are herb friendly. if you send them pics of your piece and what you want done im sure they would do it.

anyway, you may be able to find somewhere local to you that can do this also.

good luck

2clicker,
Top Bottom