Amsterdam and Vaping

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Hi guys,

It's my 21st soon and my girlfriend has booked us a trip to Amsterdam as my present from her. I AM EXCITED... To say the least haha!

It'll be the first time visiting for both of us, so any advice on good coffee shops and smoke spots would be appreciated.

I have been to Amsterdam too many times to count. I have been to nearly every coffee shop in the centre of town over the years and they differ in what they sell and the passion in which the sell it.

These days when I go to Amsterdam I only get my gear from Dampkring. I honestly don't even bother with anywhere else unless I am hunting a particular strain. In which case I will check out Bluebird. Many people like Grey Area, but personally I don't like it that much.

These are the only 3 coffee shops I go to in Amsterdam. Most of the coffee shops are used to serving herds of tourists, and will treat you as such. The people working at Dampkring know their shit and will be happy to answer any questions and open various boxes for you to look and smell; with pleasure rather than distain. Dampkring is a place for connoisseurs. Trust me, don't bother with Barney's, Grasshopper, Bulldog and all that crap.

Most good coffeeshops will have a communal Volcano that you can use. I personally don't advise wasting your time sitting in coffee shops all day though. Buy your gear and go see the city!

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
So has anyone actually vaped on a plane? Dry herb I mean.

Haaa man, thats dangerous. There's a UK music artist called Black The Ripper and he's posted pics of him on the plane back with bags of weed out, he smokes everywhere but I don't think even he would do it on a plane.

bluenavey00,
Reactions: kellya86

°k

The sound of vapor
@EDC, so how did your trip go? any new recommendations or some feedback on places we've recommended?

°k,
Top Bottom