American Medical Association now acknowledges MJ is medicinal.

Beezleb

:)

I just hope it gets proper testing and given proper reviews without any undue influence.

At the same time, it may lead to a change in weed laws that we may not really like by making available pharm weed products in a pill form or the like and making the plant illegal again, this I worry about.

Beezleb,

reece

Beezleb said:
:)

I just hope it gets proper testing and given proper reviews without any undue influence.

At the same time, it may lead to a change in weed laws that we may not really like by making available pharm weed products in a pill form or the like and making the plant illegal again, this I worry about.
Isn't there already a pill form? Or do you mean a better pill?

reece,

bcleez

There is a pill.

Med MJ doesnt mean smokefest. It is only logical for them to extract the THC or use some synthetic version.

bcleez,

Ash

vaporist
I think the pill is just THC. From everything I've heard the pill is much less effetive than the complete herb when used medicinally. Thc is only one of many active compounds in the plant as is made clear by the different effects felt from vaping at different temps.

I hope if there are studies done they use the whole herb and not just a single component.

Ash,

standard

No doubt the government and big pharma will be interested in looking at how to make synthetics like marinol. This will solve the problem of how to patent this medicine.

If/when this happens, I don't see it as a negative. The more people who can cast off the veil of misinformation and look at the plant and its derivatives with THEIR OWN eyes, the more awareness there will be about the powers of this herb.

standard,
Top Bottom