FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Can you explain the Rift loading chamber for me?

What is the capacity of the 3 sections?

Does it offer flexibility? Can you vape 1 section at a time, or is it always all three at once?

FlyingLow,

CarbonFiberGuy

It always heats 3 at once , you can microdose by packing one of the 3 sections . Capacity seems similar to my pax3 oven (maybe a touch smaller) if all three chambers are packed. But each separate chamber is quite small maybe a enano size load perfect for like 2 monster hits. I almost wouldn’t think of it as three ovens . The bars through the middle split up the load and give more conductive surface area than any other vape I can think of. It’s like it has 12 heating walls now instead of 4. So the load is just getting slammed with conduction and convection in like 10 seconds . This is why the on demand works so well and it has such a strong vape signature I believe.

CarbonFiberGuy,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
I actually don’t have the ambit yet . It’s only one I haven’t tried , and I have one coming so we will see . For $40 I’m sure it will be great . Rift is only Vivant vape I have kept that I haven’t resold or gifted to a friend or family member. The V-leaf and alternate were both good vapes for the price point, but I really enjoy the Rift it has some cool features and like I said before a different signature that fits nicely in my rotation

Thanks for your sharing! Glad to know that!

Vivant Customer Service,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
Happy Cyber Monday!
Big sales is still going on!!
>1pc NOMAD Kit+5pcs Pods=$19.99,
>1pc DAbOX+3pcs Coils=$54.99,
>1pc VAULT Battery+1pc Tank=$34.99,
Hurry up!!Only 3 days!!Dec.1st-Dec.3rd!!
Notice: Final interpretation is owned by VIVANT.
-
-@vivantvape, we offer 2 years warranty.
- Thanks for all of your support!! :)

Vivant Customer Service,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I couldn’t resist the weekend deal. $40 was just to good to pass up. Planning on testing it out (just to make sure it works :) ) and then passing on to a newbie.
Is it tacky to gift a slightly used vape to a friend? Don’t care!

I thought about giving it away on my YouTube channel, but then thought to myself, “I may want to keep this one for myself.” :)

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
My beta unit really grew on me... really tempted to get one of the production ones.

My only gripe is not being able to clean all parts of the lid with a qtip, but it really rips (depending on your settings). It is also brilliant for the uninitiated or inexperienced vaporist. The session mode rocks and you can simply pass it around.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
My beta unit really grew on me... really tempted to get one of the production ones.

My only gripe is not being able to clean all parts of the lid with a qtip, but it really rips (depending on your settings). It is also brilliant for the uninitiated or inexperienced vaporist. The session mode rocks and you can simply pass it around.

Is it hard to clean?

Vicki,
Reactions: Jill NYC

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
It really is not hard to clean at all, I just find it frustrating that I can't wiggle a QTip down the draw stem. Being able to qtip all parts makes cleaning so fast and easy.

The unit itself cleans out with a fuss. The lid/cap is where the work is but it breaks down into 4 pieces. The smaller parts wipe clean with an iso wipe, but I find myself having to give the stem part a soak to give it a proper cleaning. My gripe is that the soak is time consuming and I wish I could get in there and be done.

I do love the unit though. It kills me on fast full extraction. It is highly medicating when you need a push. I see about It sees anywhere between 2-4 chambers a day and gets cleaned once or twice a week.

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Got my Ambit on Friday and for $40, I wish I had picked up another 1-2 to give away to potential converts.
Easy to use and packs a punch!
I am also breaking in another vape, but when I have put the Ambit through it’s paces, I will report back again with my impressions.
Oh, and then I guess I will give it to a friend. Maybe.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Got my Ambit on Friday and for $40, I wish I had picked up another 1-2 to give away to potential converts.
Easy to use and packs a punch!
I am also breaking in another vape, but when I have put the Ambit through it’s paces, I will report back again with my impressions.
Oh, and then I guess I will give it to a friend. Maybe.

I got mine yesterday and I love it so far! I’m using the water pipe attachment. :)

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I’m enjoying my Ambit very much.
Now that you have put some time on it, where does it fit into your rotation?

I am continually impressed with my old unit, it grew on me so fast.
If I have 2 minutes, I much prefer Ambit over trying to fit in 3-4 Omnivap bowls.

I would enjoy seeing a fixed mouthpiece option... I keep mine open always, otherwise it can get a bit sticky.

CVC4455

Now that you have put some time on it, where does it fit into your rotation?

I am continually impressed with my old unit, it grew on me so fast.
If I have 2 minutes, I much prefer Ambit over trying to fit in 3-4 Omnivap bowls.

I would enjoy seeing a fixed mouthpiece option... I keep mine open always, otherwise it can get a bit sticky.

Yeah the mouthpiece sucks how dirty it gets when opened and closed alot. The circle magnet on my lid came loose awhile ago and I figured out a way to keep the mouth piece from falling off(a rubber band) but when it gets hot it pushes the mouthpiece up a little and the circle magnet stays in place so sometimes I need to push it back down to get a good hit off it. Bit I was fine with all that because it still hit hard as hell. I used it alot even alittle more then my dynavaps for a couple months. It just hit really hard and I loved how I could feel like I finished or fully extracted a full bowl in the 2 minutes! Well maybe 3-4 months ago it just stopped hitting as hard, I thought maybe I was getting used to it so I just used my dynavaps mostly for a few months. Well I recently tried using it again and it's definitely not hitting like it used to, I used to think it hit harder then my dynavaps and way harder then my fury. But its definitely hitting way more like a fury maybe even alittle weaker and now its 4-5 minutes(2-3 sessions of the timer) to feel like like I extracted everything from the bowl. So unfortunately it's not in my rotation anymore really. But it definitely was in my rotation for awhile while it was working good because it hit hard and just worked and worked quickly before! I might think about getting another one if they have a really good sale on it. I tried buying the vivant go from ddave mods but he couldn't ship to my address so if I can find a coupon code for the vivant go I'm gonna order from them because I loved the ambit before when it was working right.

CVC4455,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom