ginolicious

Couldn’t tell you guys what killed my unit. I wish I knew. Haven’t heard from vivant either. I advised them what happened so they could look into it if it arises for other people. I don’t expect anything back as it was a beta test.

ginolicious,
Reactions: LesPlenty

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Couldn’t tell you guys what killed my unit. I wish I knew. Haven’t heard from vivant either. I advised them what happened so they could look into it if it arises for other people. I don’t expect anything back as it was a beta test.
Product lifecycle management 101: Fail.

@Vivant what gives? Why would you not be interested to checkout a beta unit that failed, or did you anticipate the failure?

Stinky

Product lifecycle management 101: Fail.

@Vivant what gives? Why would you not be interested to checkout a beta unit that failed, or did you anticipate the failure?

I think they are without a rep at the moment as Jojo left to work with Flowermate. They haven't commented on this thread in ages.

readyman

Hi gang I have a Tera3 was thinking about one more vape that is smaller that packs a punch possibly a fury2 or ambit will either one be close to the Tera which to me is a Beast what say you thanks

readyman,

CVC4455

Does anyone have both the fury capsules and the porch one capsules? I was just wondering if one type was better than the other or if either 1 fit better in the Ambit? I wanted to get some dosing capsules and I've got a sutra mini(fury 1) that still works but I'm barely using it anymore cause I like the Ambit better and the sutra minis minis battery only lets me get a couple bowls before the battery needs to be charged, so I'd mainly use the dosing capsules in the Ambit. Thanks!

rozroz

tbh the F2 still hasn't been used..
even 340f feels like real 380f,
so i consider going even lower.
i microdose a tiny pinch in a capsule and the effects hold up longer than with the F2.
like others said, quicker extraction.
with the F2 i needed a boost after 1-2 hours, but not with the Ambit.

so apart from the cheap feeling plastics and poor flavor,
it's pretty great for me.

Zak McKracken

Just got one!
Not tried it yet,currently on the first burning cycles.

Has anyone else had problems setting the vibration off?Thanks.

Zak McKracken,

rozroz

for the past days i only use the "pre-heat convection" style,
3 deep hits are enough to combust while the oven is heating,
so gotta be careful.
but i get my favorite buzz when microdosing this way,
super fast and efficient. i guess it's something like a GH.
at night i use "full mode" at 385.
really interesting product.

CVC4455

for the past days i only use the "pre-heat convection" style,
3 deep hits are enough to combust while the oven is heating,
so gotta be careful.
but i get my favorite buzz when microdosing this way,
super fast and efficient. i guess it's something like a GH.
at night i use "full mode" at 385.
really interesting product.

Yeah I use it somewhat like that too, but I pack it full and start taking hits before it vibrates. You can combust depending on the temperature that's set and depending on how hard tooyou pull.

The screen at the bottom of mine got pushed down a little and it was hitting way harder like that and the risk of combustion was higher that way. Eventually I took out the screen, straightened it out and put it back in just slightly higher than it was. The hits aren't as hard now and it takes me an extra 30-60 seconds usually to feel like everything is extracted but the flavor lasts alittle longer this way.

mash

still loving this little vape... its a quick hitter.... for the price it can't be beat....

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
My early unit is still going strong!
Loving the form, function, and of course the effect.

The only gripe I have is cleaning the lid. It sure would be more convenient if the air path was wide enough to fit q-tips... Without being able to fit, soaking is really the only method for cleaning.

mash

My early unit is still going strong!
Loving the form, function, and of course the effect.

The only gripe I have is cleaning the lid. It sure would be more convenient if the air path was wide enough to fit q-tips... Without being able to fit, soaking is really the only method for cleaning.

Yeah....that would be my only gripe also....the lid gets sticky and then you have to hold the end fully to get a good air path ....may need to buy a extra so I can have one always soaking ....

mash,
Reactions: YaMon

rozroz

if they had only build a better mouthpiece it would have been a much better device.
but it's cheaply thought of, and too hot too quick.
the pre heat "true convection" is great (but probably damages the heater i would guess..)
maybe that's why your device died? @ginolicious

ginolicious

if they had only build a better mouthpiece it would have been a much better device.
but it's cheaply thought of, and too hot too quick.
the pre heat "true convection" is great (but probably damages the heater i would guess..)
maybe that's why your device died? @ginolicious

It’s quite possible. Thing heat up very quickly. She was real good while she lasted. I do miss her but I don’t miss having to clean the mouthpiece which was a pain at times.

ginolicious,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I think a cheap ultrasonic cleaner is a wise investment, great for cleaning all sorts of stuff, I usually have a jar of iso, I place it in the ultrasonic cleaner that has water in it. After a short run (depending on the item being cleaned) I then take the items out of the iso and drop in the water to ultrasonic the item again. Once items come out of the iso solution and are still sticky tells me it is time to evaporate the iso and use/give away the reclaim.
I would only submerge the Ambit mouthpiece in iso for a minute or two at the maximum, can't be too careful with plastics and iso.:tup:

LesPlenty,

vapesrfun

i just bought this vape and I'm having issues. I've been using it for 3 days or so now the first day it worked fine, now I am getting literally barely any vapor when i pull.. What is going on? I had a boundless cf before this and never had a issue (thank god a new one is on the way) Am i not packing the bowl enough or something? This is extremely frustrating, I am packing it loosely to the top.. sometimes the vapor will magically appear at like the 3rd or 4th session of the same bowl pack. Been using the CF since 2015 and owned 4 units so I am not new to vaping at all, going to try a fuller packed bowl and if i don't get vapor might just sell it.

vapesrfun,
Top Bottom