• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Am I throwing away vaped weed to soon?

Mookie0608

Download-File
I save all my vaped weed and usually store it in a glass mason jar when it’s brown. My dad seemed to thinking it’s still all good and I should be able to get a lot more out of it before I stop using it.

howie105

When in need I would be loading back in a glass pipe and having at it, but with todays supplies it would go into brownies mix. Guess its really about needs and preferences, how about this, load it up for your next vape session, crank up the heat and see if it works for you.

howie105,

MinnBobber

My dad seemed to thinking it’s still all good and I should be able to get a lot more out of it before I stop using it.
Tell us more ---- what vape was used and what temps.
From the fuzzy pic, it certainly looks like there are more goodies in it.
Is there a better pic of the ABV?

MinnBobber,

Mookie0608

I could get one but these tools are old. I hate taken pictures uploading saving creating the lu k and copy and pasting.

I use pax 3 on 390-420. Most it’s in 390, or 380 for non indicas. Then I get much more usage though. Im going to make a topical pretty soon with it. Well when it’s filled up.

Mookie0608,

Vaporware

Since you’re trying to use what’s left over in a topical anyway, I don’t see why it’s important to get full extraction in the vaporizer. I’d just use it until it seems about done to you.

If you’re on a tight budget and you need to get as much as possible out in vapor form though, you might want to try letting it go until the vapor production drops off a lot or you get a “burnt popcorn” taste (that’s how a lot of people describe it).

Trying to go a little longer than you have been might help you figure out whether you’re getting everything you can out of it, but it does increase your chances of combusting with some vapes at higher temps. I’m not sure how easy it is to combust with the Pax, but the Pax thread should talk about it if it happens often.

If you want a guess at whether or not you could get more vapor out of that, if I use a convection vaporizer it generally comes out darker than that appears to be, and I would expect the Pax to be similar, so I’d guess you could try pushing a bit past where you’re stopping if you wanted to.

Vaporware,
Top Bottom