Aluminum Vapor Bat by VaporGenie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananiq

Yes, there were some positive reviews on the VaporGenie thread... looks very good as an outdoor/portable option imho

Bananiq,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
there are a bunch of reviews and discussion about the bat in the original VG thread.

DevoTheStrange,

gb902

Vaporog
Sorry for the inconvenient... The next time I will pay more attention to existing posts.

(Please close this topic, if it's necessary)

Thanks

gb902,

Bananiq

actually, I think there isnt a necessity to remove this thread, why we cannot have thread about VG bat?, not everybody would research the whole VG thread because of VG bat, mods could post here reviews about vg bat from vg thread.

Bananiq,

gb902

Vaporog
In fact I'd would create a discussion exclusively for this model and this section says "Model specific discussion", and I would not to interfere with others VG's models in other threads.
So if it's possible, I would start this thread reassuming what I've read on the original VG thread.

Here are some possible pros & cons of this product:

PROS
-reliable and resistent
-portable
-cheap
-works good

CONS
-the metal is thick, so it spends more time to heat and it remains hot for long time
-requires more time to produce vapor

Any opinions?

modnote: Having a separate thread is fine but it will require more effort than this.

gb902,

isis

I am glad to see a thread on this. I am thinking of picking up a VG Bat, as I like the design and price better than the original VG. I would like to hear more feedback about it.

isis,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom