Alternatives to Hydratubes, PN Water tools, F-Bombs and the likes

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
I am pretty sure that piece from GBD is 50mm. GBD can include an adapter to go to 18mm. I was thinking about that piece several months back. However, with the adapter, shipping and tax, the price goes up quite a bit. If you give them a call, they will work with you.

c76man,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Has anyone got one of the f-bombs in the 18mm joint? I noticed its an option now on planetvape... Wondering if that makes the tube a little beefier... That would be nice :D

Yes, and I find it better than the 14mm: the additional width allows slightly more water. Fr me, it is more satisfying than the 14, and it rocks at concentrates.

macbill,
Reactions: ataxian

sweetherb

Apologies for bringing this thread back from the dead, but I too am struggling to find a decent budget inline water piece. I have searched all through DHGate and cannot find anything except the cheap PnP glass tube knockoffs.

Obviously, I would love a proper Vapexhale turbine, but $300 is out of my league. I was thinking more like $75 from China. Anyone?

grokit

well-worn member
Obviously, I would love a proper Vapexhale turbine, but $300 is out of my league. I was thinking more like $75 from China. Anyone?
Used evolvers and vapor blunts come up occasionally in the classifieds, ~$150 better quality than china.

grokit,

2clicker

Observer
Modnote: The following 3 posts were merged from a separate thread

so we are all familiar with VXH's hydrotubes and the PNWT... well now these types of small, inline, and sometimes spill proof pieces are popping up on DHgate and other places online. this thread is to post up links, pics, reviews, or anything you want to share about these types of water tools.

ill start with what appears to be a promising option from DHgate.

http://m.dhgate.com/product/pinnacle-pro-glass-smoking-water-pipe-vaporblunt/184494946.html#pd-019

now you go!

Last edited by a moderator:
2clicker,
Reactions: sasNW

WeedyGirl1979

I own this and reviewed in the "dhgate review" thread. In short- these are shorter and squatter than the 'real thing' but they feel sturdier too. I got two. One is cut a little more shallowly than it needed to be, but they both hit quietly and use very little water. I ended up preferring my bubbler (I needed a little more filtration) but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to people.

WeedyGirl1979,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
i see that GBD has been thrown around a lot in this thread. only 1 problem... what is GBD? haha

2clicker,
Top Bottom