• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

All the glass colors you've never heard of!

JoeKickass

I was looking up the glass color "mystery adventurine" and stumbled on this treasure trove:
http://northstarglass.com/catalog/

I guess they make a lot of the exotic modern colors glassblowers buy, here are some ones I'd heard of:
NS-26-Double-Amber-Purple.jpg

NS-104.jpg

NS-66-Sublime.jpg

NS-78-Mystery-Aventurine.jpg

But they also had colors new to me that I'd love to see start showing up in pieces:
NS-93.jpg

NS-131.jpg

NS-111.jpg

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Glass blowing has always fascinated me. The possibilities are endless, and it is a true art. If I won the lottery, I'd employ a gang of the best up-and-coming blowers to make a smorgasbord of amazing glass.

Ah, dreams :)

Thanks for the link, going to kill some time today just exploring the site.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I have an English Ivy stem for my Hammer, its a really beautiful mix with an awesome splash of color when in Florida sunlight.
I had never seen this glass color before, Had to have it.

farscaper

Here is a little alien tech sample

Here is the Alien Tech CDG recycler I got a bit ago. Got love the alien tech glass. I think it is like amber glass thats green on the inside and iridescent blue or something outside.... maybe fumed? I plan on looking into it more cause I really dig it. This is my first real color worked piece so im new to heady stuff... but looots of little air bubbles in the colored sections. Doesnt really detour me cause it functions b-e-a-utifuly. And looks gorgeous. .. let pics speak for me.

Here near a 5000k CFL
20140411_111918_resized_zps3b5bb23a.jpg

Here under a flash!
20140411_111601_resized_zpsa21430f5.jpg

Then with and LED flashlight... :ko:
20140411_111618_resized_zps72bc78b3.jpg

Shit...dont forget the dome dude!
20140411_112639_resized_zps8ac37301.jpg

Still waiting on the seller to send the nails I purchased so im using my 18mm divited quartz. It is my favorite nail... but boy I cant wait to get a castle quartz...

It'll go great with my Gordo inline recycle that is on its way.:rockon:

JoeKickass

Top Bottom