All in the name of science? Or for the BombAss weed high?

Chezgreendream

First the flavor, then the buZzz settles in....
As the title implies. In your Marijuana journey have you ever sacrificed or would you sacrifice a lung or limb of somesorts, just to level up your knowledge of consuming marijuana, just so you can get really fucked up or to learn to neutralize the fucked upness so you can continue to get fucked up?

An example would be me. I have given up my left lung just to find newer and better ways of using weed. From improper breathing using a bong, causing lung strain, to a failed attempt at smoking out a metal pipe and pulling so hard, I inhaled the flame and literaly burned the back of my throat along with my left lung. Something I still feel remnants of.....still to this day, 10 years later. Yet I continue to strive and though Ive had my faidshare of hardships with vaporizers, marijuana edibles and drinks, Im still here doing it in the name of science. Eureka! Dammit, I say, I think I have found the best method of getting high, without hurting myself. I think....

Blame it on stupidity, though I think experience is the best teacher and since generally I get buzzed by myself, its hard to get new ideas without the exchange of thoughts of another high motherfucker/s.

Soooooo, this is your thread, I want to hear your posts of physical and emotional battle scars.. what have you or will you sacrifice to keep the relationship between you and MaryJane going?

Chezgreendream,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations ChezGreenDream,

...sacrifice... ...knowledge... ...in the name of science. Blame it on stupidity...

Personally i'd say those first two words remind me of some decades-old lie which government still supports today in Canada. Successive generations of people could have taken great benefit from cannabic vaporisation if only there had been no bigot pigs with influence in parliament... Too bad, the prohibitionists had no problem hurting "stoners", but we now have instant access to information and Canadian citizens learned to think for themselves since then. So the bigots got their time, those are mostly irrecuperable voters and the suffering they already caused can never be repaired anyway; part of our time has been stolen and it's not coming back - though at least hope is rising.

To me that's what sacrifice & knowledge evoke in cannabic terms: nation-wide socio-politic failure with a most shameful human cost. In fact, it's practically the whole set of supposedly civilized Commonwealth countries which got infected by bigotry, as if it could help to think it can get worse elsewhere.

:peace:

Chezgreendream

Salutations my friend,

Because I had to respond to your post when I was toked up. As you, look through for words that I can relate to. bigot pigs..... Such narrow minded fools are those bigot pigs, when their actions and reactions are driven by ignorance or personal gain of any kind.

influence on parliament......Indeed they prove their ignorance and spread it throughout the masses, like disease .Those that feed into it, get sucked into this paradox, where things are happening around them, out of the ordinary and those people percieve it as the norm. Because theyve been trained to, because the powers that be has trained them. For instance, In my state, it has been for as long as I can remember that Marijuana has been a violation. Yet, I can remember a time where the police were arresting people left and right, just for a simple possession!!without ever considering how this affects, not one life, but many lives to those around that individual. And then again, they have perhaps used that with intent of a domino effect, to tear up lives.

Prohibishionists hurting stoners......well very much so. I agree....trying to take us away from this natural medicine, that relieves and unlocks the mind. To think different. Witholding our natural knowledge, causes some people to go through extreme measures or not knowing how to medicate properly. Everything can be made an art form. If you dont have someone to set the right examples and you practice bad practice, in some passions, for the sakeof being thirsty and learning more knowledge, it might end up at a cost, possibly their health or their very own existence.

Acess to more information, people have nowadays. Thanks to many things especially the internet. I have long thought that, people are not as stupid as they were before because of this. All things shall come to light, and the masks and darkness has been revealed. But there are still instances of smoke and mirros. Things are not what they seem at time.

Last edited:

Skyscraper

Jesus Christ man you burnt your lung? You inhaled an ember or a lighter flame? :uhh:

Skyscraper,

Chezgreendream

Well I might be exaggerating alittle, or maybe not. What I know is Thats what it felt like though. I mean, I had just bought a new small metal pipe at the time, because I wanted to find a different method to smoke and conserve weed.

Little did I know, that you are not supposed to inhale directly and use full lung power while igniting it with a lighter flame. I felt it scorch my throat, and lungs. I got extremely high that time, but I felt as if my lungs paid for it. Stupid me thought, that if Id go out for a run in the park my lungs would open up. I was used to lighting up and going for a run around that time in my life. Which I dont think was the best idea. Especially not this time. It was the middle of summer, super hot. I had just finished burning my throat and lungs. Extremely high and went for a run.

I have been high and worked out many times before and grew fond of that experience. They went hand in hand. But this time halfway through my run,I started getting really Dizzy, nauseus and I just kept seeing flashing lights. I was breathing, but I felt like I wasnt, since I couldnt seem to catch my breath. My heart wouldnt stop pounding, I felt at some point it was going to give up trying to find oxygen. I seriously thought I was going to die that day. I saw people around me in the park playing and I wanted to ask for help. But didnt want to look like a fool. So I just sucked it up until it was over. Sucks. Luckily, it subsided after 45 minutes of me coaching myself that everything was going to be ok. This wasnt a panic attack, as I had those before while high and theyve become second nature, this time though I had physically pushed my body between extremes. But you live and you learn.

My throat and lungs felt weird for about 2 years until it eventually healed and I forgot about it. But, this is my point exact, that if there were less restrictions on obtaining and more education on Cannabis use and how to use it wisely, that would have never happened to me. I wanted to find the best method to conserve weed because I wanted to limit the amount of times I went to a street dealer, at that time was the only means of me obtaining and people were getting arrested at a ridiculous rate, just for buying. Now, I dont know the full depths, if any harmful effects from that experience, time will tell. But it didnt have to happen.

Unfortunately, most of my life experiences and for many alike are through trial and error. It didnt have to happen to me and it doesnt have to happen to anybody that uses Cannibus unwisely or use poor judgment and practices that can possibly jeopordize their health or freedom, because of lack of education and all these stupid laws they have made to stop or limit its consumption.

Last edited:
Chezgreendream,

Chezgreendream

Uhhh. Fuck no I wouldn't give a lung up or any other useful body part just for weed..

That's meth talk...

Haha.....neither would I my friend. Let me reiterate, its really not to be taken as literal, but more metaphorically, though somethings I havent done properly, It wasnt intentionally, it was part of my learning process. Not because I needed weed, but because I was trying to find the balance. you cannot know the balance unless youve been to both sides of the extremes.

People on this side of the earth sacrifice their lives and freedom, so other people are able to use marijuana. I dont really see it as meth talk, I see it as a progression thing. It doesnt only have to stay with weed. It can be with anything and everything.

I have seen a number of times, especially youths, use weed or practically do anything without the proper knowledge and guidance. For example, people making smoking devices out of aluminum cans or some plastics, heating them up directly not realizing that these things emit toxins which are harmful to the lungs.

Another example is this "spice" bullshit which fucks peoples health up and has caused a number of deaths. Because Marijuana is not legalized here, some will steer towards the direction of using spice because its "legal" here. There is no one teaching anyone that this is dangerous, yet we only hear about it when someone dies and its in a small article beneath many large articles hidden in the newspaper.

Last edited:
Chezgreendream,

Philreal187

Thurgood Jenkins: I love weed, LOVE IT! Probably always will! But not as much as I love pussy! The end.

I believe this is exactly the kind of issues and ideas Dave Chappell was addressing in his comedy half baked.
Thats aleast on the budz aspect of this conversation.

On a larger grand scale I believe u can stand for something or die for nothing. follow u heart, gut, and intuition they will lead u on the path that ur life was ment to go down. Balance is key I think u have all the answers u need and maybe just need that reinsurance. Take care and love life dude.

Philreal187,

elvenflow

I am confused-You hyperventilated on a run and this has something to do with cannabis?
Unfortunately the increase in cannabis consumption combined with its long term demonization will lead to a lot of false cause incidents. If running gives you chest pain, then seeing a cardiologist may be in order.

One serious hereditary heart problem which can be triggered by everything from smoking cannabis to drinking iced tea:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/long-qt-syndrome/basics/definition/con-20025388

Many people with long QT syndrome don't have any signs or symptoms. They may be aware of their condition only from results of an electrocardiogram (ECG) performed for an unrelated reason, because they have a family history of long QT syndrome or because of genetic testing results.
For people who do experience signs and symptoms of long QT syndrome, the most common long QT symptoms include:

• Fainting. This is the most common sign of long QT syndrome. In people with long QT syndrome, fainting spells (syncope) are caused by the heart temporarily beating in an erratic way. These fainting spells may happen when you're excited, angry, scared or during exercise. Fainting in people with long QT syndrome can occur without warning, such as losing consciousness after being startled by a ringing telephone.

Signs and symptoms that you're about to faint include lightheadedness, heart palpitations, irregular heartbeat, weakness and blurred vision. However, in long QT syndrome, such warning signs before fainting are unusual.
  • Seizures. If the heart continues to beat erratically, the brain becomes increasingly deprived of oxygen. This can then cause generalized seizures.
  • Sudden death. Normally, the heart returns to its normal rhythm. If this doesn't happen spontaneously and paramedics don't arrive in time to convert the rhythm back to normal with an external defibrillator, sudden death will occur.
Signs and symptoms of inherited long QT syndrome may start during the first months of life, or as late as middle age. Most people who experience signs or symptoms from long QT syndrome have their first episode by the time they reach age 40.
Rarely, signs and symptoms of long QT syndrome may occur during sleep or arousal from sleep.

Last edited:
elvenflow,

Chezgreendream

I am confused-You hyperventilated on a run and this has something to do with cannabis?
Unfortunately the increase in cannabis consumption combined with its long term demonization will lead to a lot of false cause incidents. If running gives you chest pain, then seeing a cardiologist may be in order.

I am not sure if it was hyperventilation, what I am sure is that it was due to the improper use of af pipe. I inhaled at full lung power with the flame directly inside for a considerable amount of time. After that happened I saw the errors I had done. I was just used to smoking joints, this pipe was a new thing to me, At that time people in my area just smoked blunts, joints were rare and pipes and bongs were even non existent almost.

I have exercised many times before, after Cannabis use and never had an issue. Even went to a cardiologist, after the incident, as you mentioned and my heart is 100%.

Chezgreendream,
Top Bottom