1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Alfa Vaporizer by goboof

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by dopefiend, Jul 22, 2014.

1. DaveBoy47

DaveBoy47 New Member

I believe the reason for this is to clearly show the diameter of the hole, so you can find a glass tubes the same size...This item is misconceived free with each new alfa, giving you a second free mouthpiece....it

Meant to say included free

To receive a 10% discount on a new Alfa, use the word " subscriber " in the coupon space, and it will be applied to your order...Also included is one long straw with mouthpiece to show diameter of hole of you
    want to use a glass tube...Which also means a second free mouthpiece...Remember tuning the mouthpiece
    upside down allows a variety of different options for Vaping as it fits snugly in the opening.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2018
    ALFA Vaporizers likes this.
  2. ALFA Vaporizers

ALFA Vaporizers Member Manufacturer

Hi cluks, the new ALFA has improved heat settings and a fix for an issue that had affected some motherboards in older models. It also has a new look, feel and superior build quality.

We now sell the ALFA direct to customers, allowing us to reduce the cost and provide promotional offers.

Use coupon code " 420 " for 20% discount

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
    Jill NYC likes this.
  3. clukx

clukx Well-Known Member

Nice thanks I will certainly be on the lookout next sale unfortunately I JUST bought a different vape for a higher price I wish I would have known about the deal lol..now I'm kicking myself lol

4. DaveBoy47

DaveBoy47 New Member

I sent them an email about the new oven lid with no holes in March of this year....They emailed back
    that it indeed was a design change...Hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2018
  5. Riverflow

Riverflow New Member

Got an Alfa for Christmas and liked it so much I bought another. Both broke within 2 months and Goboof doesn't answer any emails on warranty at all. Save your money and buy something from a company that cares. Just my opinion.

sickmanfraud and Fat Freddy like this.
  6. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

ALFA Vaporizers and hujdimislav like this.
  7. mccringleberry

mccringleberry Well-Known Member

Riverflow, how were you using it? Were you running it on high for 15 minutes twice a day every day? Im coming up on 2 years with my original gen Alfa and it still runs like a top (knock on wood) but I also don't push it too hard. I stay on low and medium most of the time and usually my sessions are less than 5 mins. I never let it get hot for too long because I know thats wearing the battery. As soon as it gets that hot I shut her down and my session is over (the Alfa gets me seriously baked in 3 rips anyway). I also have other vapes that I use regularly, so the Alfa only gets used for like 12 mins a week and 95% of that is on medium and low. It just seems like trashing 2 of them in less than 2 months each is less because of the units overall reliability and more because maybe the end user doesn't understand the limitations of a vape of this form factor.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    hujdimislav likes this.
  8. ALFA Vaporizers

ALFA Vaporizers Member Manufacturer

Hi Riverflow, are you emailing the correct email address? try enquiries@alfavaporizers.com or use the contact form in the link https://alfagoboof.com/contacts/ if you have any issues you can msg me here and i will sort it for you. Best regards

9. snorcan

snorcan Stay charged, my friends

Hi @ALFA Vaporizers How about some nice photos of this new polished bowl, and a rundown of any other improvements or changes you’ve made to this new Deluxe Alfa model? Thanks a bunch!! Looking forward to learning more!!

ALFA Vaporizers and Jill NYC like this.
  10. Vapor4me

Vapor4me Active Member

I second that! It's interesting to read that they have done some improvements (incl. to the battery!) but it would be nice to see, maybe even try them (or as close of an experience you can get us). I have an original Alfa, and it's still going strong (knock on wood). It's my backup piece, but I'm learning to love it now that my daily driver went on RMA.

ALFA Vaporizers likes this.
  11. mccringleberry

mccringleberry Well-Known Member

Celebrating my 2 year anniversary with the Alfa. It's also my 2 year anniversary of quitting combustion. My Alfa still kicks like a mule and runs like a top (knock on wood). I'll never forget that first night with it...I vaped way too much and got so high that I just sat there for like 2 hours thinking about how high I was.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Jill NYC and hujdimislav like this.
  12. hujdimislav

hujdimislav Active Member

I remember the time when I was choosing my first vape, browsing this forum and reading all the online reviews. I never tried any vaporizer before and was so excited to dive into this new world of consuming.
    Alfa was delivered to my home and it was a love at first sight (vapor). That was in 2015. I had to replace it after a year, but since then it is alive and kicking.

I rarely use it these days (damn butane vapes :), but every time I do, it reminds me of a period when it was just me and my Alfa, taking the high road.

Thank you @mccringleberry for reminding of this great vaporizer, hope it serves you for a long, long time.

vapognak, mccringleberry and Jill NYC like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors