Alfa goboof 100€ (EU) , Flashvape, Lily.

Bvapst

Difficult choice to make but I have to get some funds and I have enough other reasons to sell those vapes.
I'm still hesitant for Alfa, since it's my only Ninja vape and for the Lily because of the power-hits and beauty, sentimental feeling.... But I've been thinking a lot and now it's time to find them another house !

Alfa purchased in Autumn 2015. Used a few days per week (like 2 or 3 full sessions/week) till February. It's working properly, got a moderate use, so you have a "guaranty" this unit is a good one and should not fail.
I don't work anymore and so don't use it much now. Was the perfect vape but also too easy to vape everywhere (better if I sell it lol)

Shipped with
1 charger
2 mouthpieces and 1 pipe cleaner left.
1 hole screen for the bowl
2 or 3 more screens (without hole) provided since I can't find the others (simply make one or use it like it is)
Will be shipped cleaned and half charged.

I prefer to ship the Alfa only in EU.
120eur (shipping cost to arrange in PM)
CQAhOpq.jpg

7ad8Sox.jpg

Flashvape with regular and Stage-2 kit (convection). Includes :
3 glass straw and silicone
1 ceramic spacer for stage 2 battery (broken but usable & stay in place ! )
1 slot charger for stage 2 battery
double slot charger for regular battery (conduction mode)
4 or 5 bowl screen
1 heating screen element
black "plastic" for making fit the glass straw without silicone.
the Flashvape Pouch

This unit is fully working. Maybe one battery is +- dead. I had one of the earlier units but it has been sent back for warranty. So this one is almost unused/new since I got turned on to different kind of vaporizer. I use Flashvape with hash or with friend (bigger bowl) from time to time but too rarely.

80€ shipping include ! Will be perfectly cleaned (the ceramic bowl is still fresh ! ) (to be seen for International shipping)

PaHraiZ.jpg

Lily from Triihouse, collection piece !
This one is really hard to let go, but I know some members want to make their vapes-collection or Triihouse family bigger. I'm expecting a serious offer or I won't let it go for the price I bought it.

I can include my glass wpa : an arizer elbow with silicone sleeve
all O-rings still there
Has been used not so much and isn't smelly at all. Work amazingly with water.
One of my friend love it but he still smoke ahah.
Price and shipping in PM.

8JSvOr9.jpg

nuS2eMk.jpg

Y4Ld3me.jpg

Don't be shy to ask any questions.
Trading is an option (good glass, "high end" portable, e-nail, ...)

Last edited:
Top Bottom