• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ALD VFire Is Best Vape Pen For Hash Oil

Baron23

Top of the line vape pen and pods for vaping thick cannabis extracted oil. Major flavor and clouds! Read the full ALD Vfire review.
To me, its just another proprietary form factor with no performance or function advantages over more standardized 510 fitting type carts and batteries.

Just my take on it.

Baron23,

iloveCBD

Manufacturer
To me, its just another proprietary form factor with no performance or function advantages over more standardized 510 fitting type carts and batteries.

Just my take on it.
Most 510 cartridges are crap unless they are ccell. Especially the ones nearby my house without any brand and still uses Japanese cotton wick instead of pure ceramic. This vape pen pod system from ALD Vfire is one of the closest to a dab rig experience. The Dart Pod is another one that provides a close to a dab like hit.

There are some really good 510 cartridges from CCELL. A brand new CCELL Th2 can provide a hit just as good as this vape pen.

iloveCBD,

Baron23

Most 510 cartridges are crap unless they are ccell.

Dunno about that. I like CCell the best of the carts avail in my med legal state, but there are others that also perform acceptably well, IMO.

Cheers

Baron23,

iloveCBD

Manufacturer
Dunno about that. I like CCell the best of the carts avail in my med legal state, but there are others that also perform acceptably well, IMO.

Cheers
The only other brand that was nearly as good as the CCELL is Ikrusher. And Dude I live in the bay area by San Francisco. Trus me when I say people are out here to profit with cheap crap 510 cartridges.

iloveCBD,

Baron23

Trus me when I say people are out here to profit with cheap crap 510 cartridges.

Oh, I trust you about anything you say about the Bay area....which is def not necessarily representative of the rest of the country, now is it? As a matter of fact, I would bet more crap has been produced and sold to consumers in CA's complete mess of a "legal" market than probably anywhere (remember Brass Knuckles).

My point remains, I do not like, and will not support, proprietary mechanical interfaces unless there is a very specific function or performance advantage conveyed...which is NOT the case in the Pax Era and, only going my what I can see online, this brand either.

Peace, love, and over and out. :wave:

Baron23,

iloveCBD

Manufacturer
Dude Pax Era is crap. I agree with you 100% on that! Its pure crap. I'm afraid you're confused, I posted about the ALD VFire. Hits are intense as a dab rig.

Also let's not forget California was the first among the 50 states to legalize medical marijuana in 1996. We lead the push for legalized cannabis which I am so proud of because I was apart of it.

iloveCBD,
Top Bottom