Ald Amaze Wow

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here a new portable vape I'm testing since some weeks, the Ald Amaze Wow... yes strange name... Ald seems to be the company. It's a classic conduction vape with a white ceramic lined bowl, this bowl is pretty large... I think you can pack around 0.4-0.5 in it but used with the capsule provided you can load it with a good 0.3.

There is a screen with 3 buttons so you can adjust temp between 0°C to 260°C... a pretty high t° nice to vape haschich with hemp fibers. Body is plastic.

It is a 3mn autoshutoff and haptic feedback, no-replacable battery. There is a usb port and the air inlet (yes, airpath seems to be isolated from electronic) hiden behind a small lid on the bottom of the unit.

Mouthpiece is plastic... not good. There is a screen with silicone around in the mp and a small metal heatsink in order to smoother the vapor, it's a reclaim maker... I can't believe the amount of reclaim I have in the mp around that heatsink.

Vapor is very thick but flavor doesn't last long like usual with this sort of vapes, seems slightly underpowered since I had to adjust my favourite temp a bit higher than usual. There is a faint silicone taste which seems to persist after several weeks of testing... not huge but discernable.

It's a pretty cheap vape, 70€ I think, nothing new, no special feature except maybe the large bowl and the very high max temperature... but I don't know how safe it is to use it at this temp... It's a nice vape if you look at something you haven't to take care about... that's all but, at least, it's not overpriced.

Here a link at the shop who sent me the vaporizer: https://www.namastevapes.fr/products/ald-amaze-wow-dry-herb-vaporizer-black?variant=12629763686499

Thanks for looking

Top Bottom