1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Ald Amaze Wow

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers' started by PPN, Jun 8, 2019.

1. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Here a new portable vape I'm testing since some weeks, the Ald Amaze Wow... yes strange name... Ald seems to be the company. It's a classic conduction vape with a white ceramic lined bowl, this bowl is pretty large... I think you can pack around 0.4-0.5 in it but used with the capsule provided you can load it with a good 0.3.

There is a screen with 3 buttons so you can adjust temp between 0°C to 260°C... a pretty high t° nice to vape haschich with hemp fibers. Body is plastic.

It is a 3mn autoshutoff and haptic feedback, no-replacable battery. There is a usb port and the air inlet (yes, airpath seems to be isolated from electronic) hiden behind a small lid on the bottom of the unit.

Mouthpiece is plastic... not good. There is a screen with silicone around in the mp and a small metal heatsink in order to smoother the vapor, it's a reclaim maker... I can't believe the amount of reclaim I have in the mp around that heatsink.

Vapor is very thick but flavor doesn't last long like usual with this sort of vapes, seems slightly underpowered since I had to adjust my favourite temp a bit higher than usual. There is a faint silicone taste which seems to persist after several weeks of testing... not huge but discernable.

It's a pretty cheap vape, 70€ I think, nothing new, no special feature except maybe the large bowl and the very high max temperature... but I don't know how safe it is to use it at this temp... It's a nice vape if you look at something you haven't to take care about... that's all but, at least, it's not overpriced.

Here a link at the shop who sent me the vaporizer: https://www.namastevapes.fr/products/ald-amaze-wow-dry-herb-vaporizer-black?variant=12629763686499

Thanks for looking

StormyPinkness, Summer and KeroZen like this.
  2. Rasputin

Rasputin A.K.A. Bobcat/Heyoka in some circles

This must be the 2nd iteration. The first came out 3 or 4 years ago.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors