AirVape Vaporizer

hi_there

So I bumped it up to 400, then 410 and started seeing some vapor. Never got clouds, even up to 428. I suspect it may be the moisture content of the loose leaf. I just want to avoid charring. It is a little disappointing that I'm not getting big vapor, but it still works great, tastes great and no problem with effects.

email support you probably have a broken unit.

I have as the xs for the past two years and an X for the past year. Both are fantastic and the quality is really good. Just for comparison I have had the Grasshopper, haze, arizer air, arizer solo, firefly 2 and a couple of generic ones. This is the best balance of value for your money and like I say, very high quality, good support also.

hi_there,

Foretwintee

email support you probably have a broken unit.

I have as the xs for the past two years and an X for the past year. Both are fantastic and the quality is really good. Just for comparison I have had the Grasshopper, haze, arizer air, arizer solo, firefly 2 and a couple of generic ones. This is the best balance of value for your money and like I say, very high quality, good support also.

I now have 3 Airvape X and they all are a bit different +- 10 degrees but other than that, they are my favorite vape and all produce massive clouds.... I would highly advise a screen on top of the bowl fyi. I'd post a pic of one in use but not sure I can.

JetHead

I upgraded my Xs to the X recently. I used the Xs for about three months and found it to be an excellent piece for traveling. I've some dexterity issues and the air box with it's small pieces inside the mouthpiece were difficult for me. So far the X has again met my expectations - it will be another excellent piece for traveling and dog walks. Heat up seems much faster over the Xs too. I'm a flavor chaser and was concerned the ceramic air path might lessen the flavor over the Xs glass mouthpiece but I can't really tell any difference. The ceramic mouthpiece gets warm but not as hot as the glass one did.

As a previous AirVape owner the 50% off the upgrade deal they offer is too good to pass up for the X.

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
I upgraded my Xs to the X recently. I used the Xs for about three months and found it to be an excellent piece for traveling. I've some dexterity issues and the air box with it's small pieces inside the mouthpiece were difficult for me. So far the X has again met my expectations - it will be another excellent piece for traveling and dog walks. Heat up seems much faster over the Xs too. I'm a flavor chaser and was concerned the ceramic air path might lessen the flavor over the Xs glass mouthpiece but I can't really tell any difference. The ceramic mouthpiece gets warm but not as hot as the glass one did.

As a previous AirVape owner the 50% off the upgrade deal they offer is too good to pass up for the X.

Was curious how hot the Airvapes get to touch during use, especially the small. Thanks!

Vapeur Rogue,

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
The XS gets pretty warm but I've never had anyone say it was too hot to handle … real nice to use on a chilly day …
Hmm. Then it goes farther down on my list. How you describe it tells me exactly what I needed- thanks!

Vapeur Rogue,

sickmanfraud

I have to honestly say that the Airvape is a nice idea, I picked one up used. However, I find that I have no real interest in The Airvape except in a situation requiring stealth.

The effects are fine, the heat-up is reasonably quick, the vapor is good, but I still only consider it when out of the house.

JetHead

The get pretty warm but nothing I would consider hot. The mouthpiece can get pretty warm but again nothing I consider hot or uncomfortable. The X is a decent upgrade from the Xs.

I think it'd be an excellent unit for folks who aren't "stoners" and looking to legitimately medicate. I recommended it to others primarily for discretion and medicating - mostly anyone who isn't looking to vape several loads without recharging the battery. It's and excellent unit for travel. Excellent.

Foretwintee

The get pretty warm but nothing I would consider hot. The mouthpiece can get pretty warm but again nothing I consider hot or uncomfortable. The X is a decent upgrade from the Xs.

I think it'd be an excellent unit for folks who aren't "stoners" and looking to legitimately medicate. I recommended it to others primarily for discretion and medicating - mostly anyone who isn't looking to vape several loads without recharging the battery. It's and excellent unit for travel. Excellent.

It's great @410 through water right before bed

Foretwintee,

pop22

Whats funny is that this was another Hebe vape, you know, they made the titan II. It sold for $45 when it came out. Suddenly, it became the Airvape and the price went to $169! thievery, plain and simple!

pop22,

Chester001

I've been using my AirVape XS for about 18 months … Wife and I average 5-10 bowls a day. Finally tried it w/o the second screen and found no real difference in the experience … wish I'd discovered that sooner. I clean the mouthpiece daily and it's a lot easier w/ just one screen.

Chester001,

Foretwintee

I've been using my AirVape XS for about 18 months … Wife and I average 5-10 bowls a day. Finally tried it w/o the second screen and found no real difference in the experience … wish I'd discovered that sooner. I clean the mouthpiece daily and it's a lot easier w/ just one screen.
Only person I've heard say that... wasn't a big deal to me but I can see where it's a pain. Mine always clogged unless i used way coarse material.

Foretwintee,

Charles-leeRay

hey guys. i am new to the vaping scene and i recently bought the AirVape X
i have noticed a few things and wanted to check on some of them

• I am in India and i mainly bought this to vape some hash. but after a few attempts i have noticed that AirVape X is probably not able to heat indian hash as well. i have tried different ways of loading the oven chamber but i barely get any smoke/vape (not that i expect a cloud). Any help/suggestion on this would be appreciated. The quantity or the way to load hash in this
  • I also noticed that after a few immediate uses or generally the unit/device gets really quite warm. is this normal. i did read in some forums that it does but this gets quite hot!
  • can someone tell me how long does the battery last. No. of session etc?
I am doubting if the AirVape X was a good buy keeping in mind the type/kind of hash available around me. I am yet to try it with dry herbs/weed

Any help is appreciated. thanks!

Charles-leeRay,

RxPlorer

Currently on day 2 with my Airvape X. So far I’m very happy with the purchase!

Flavor has been great, and vapor is visible with moderate density when using fine-ground cbd flower @ 355f.

Typically I’m looking for on-demand / microdose action when using dry herb. This really is intended as a session vape but I find that the heat up time is super fast, and if I shut the unit off half-way through my second draw, I can get all the heat out of the chamber quickly enough to avoid wasteful roasting. At least that’s how the first 3 bowls have been.

The wide oven is super convenient for clean loading but hopefully I can get away with half loads to keep the efficiency up there.... any other microdosers up in here??

RxPlorer,

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
Whats funny is that this was another Hebe vape, you know, they made the titan II. It sold for $45 when it came out. Suddenly, it became the Airvape and the price went to $169! thievery, plain and simple!
The vaporizer name you dropped here, EL, rang a bell - so I went to Google images. I have a Titan II and paid about $70 for it. It is nothing like the AirvapeX, which I also own. The Airvape X is my preferred daily driver, beating out the Arizer, Haze II Pro and iOlite, to name a few. In fact, it is right up thee with the Dynavap for me. I don't portend to knowo what is your preference,, and I respect that, I just thought the record should be set straight. AirvapeX is a little like the Plenty to me: undiscovered gems. From my novice vantage point, the chanbers, airpath, display, form factor, fit nd finish - are all comepletely different between the two portables mentioned here.

Kimosabe,
Reactions: RxPlorer

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
I haven't heard any praises for the AirVape X, lately. I just received a new unit, to replace mine which wasn't working properly. Customer service was great and respectful. Some companies can be very accusatory of the customer, which makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever!! I have already ordered the new Legacy and can't wait till it is released.
But, back to the X.....this vape is still a winner in my book. The battery may not have a long session, but it does the trick. For someone like myself who has health issues, it can be a life saver. Thanks for your ears.

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
I haven't heard any praises for the AirVape X, lately. I just received a new unit, to replace mine which wasn't working properly. Customer service was great and respectful. Some companies can be very accusatory of the customer, which makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever!! I have already ordered the new Legacy and can't wait till it is released.
But, back to the X.....this vape is still a winner in my book. The battery may not have a long session, but it does the trick. For someone like myself who has health issues, it can be a life saver. Thanks for your ears.
My 2-year old X-Vape battery lasts as long as my Crafty+ : about 3 loads of 1.3g
The Crafty+ sells for $260+
It is an outstanding machine.
AirvapeX can cost half that or a little less.
It is a fine machine

floribud

Anyone that also has a Pax 3 care to compare the Airvape X to the Pax 3. I've got a ton of vapes, inluding a Pax3 and an Airvape XsGo, but I've never tried Airvape X

How does it compare to the Pax and Airvapes XsGo

btw just for comparisons I've tried/owned flowermates, Ghost, Terra, MFLB, Firefly 2+, Splinter(s), Milaana 3

DingoGlittering

Did this thread die? Just got my AirVape X along with a wooden mouthpiece and bubbler attachment. Liking it OK so far, good for walking the dog around my apartment complex and the smell-proof case is great. I love how when you open it the mouthpiece stays sealed inside and only the bottom half is exposed for smell-proof charging. Anyone got any pointers, recommendations, tips, tricks, etc? This is my first vape purchase in 8+ years but I also got a Ditanium and Arizer Solo II to complement it.

Foretwintee

I prefer to use a screen on top of the bowl. Stays cleaner and allows for good rips at 420f if a bong.
Honestly it's still one of my favorite vapes for a reliable and consistent, yet short sesh

vape_n_ride

Did this thread die? Just got my AirVape X along with a wooden mouthpiece and bubbler attachment. Liking it OK so far, good for walking the dog around my apartment complex and the smell-proof case is great. I love how when you open it the mouthpiece stays sealed inside and only the bottom half is exposed for smell-proof charging. Anyone got any pointers, recommendations, tips, tricks, etc? This is my first vape purchase in 8+ years but I also got a Ditanium and Arizer Solo II to complement it.
Hey, I am an AirVape X owner as well. I'm new in the vaping game, but I am loving my CBD. I have also noticed it has a huge effect on my vaping exprenice how much I stuff the chamber. Nicely grinded, fully packed and it gives me a great clud. I just need to figure out the best temp for me, because it tends to scratch my throat sometimes. Any tips for that? I am also curious tough, whn do you know its time to retire one vape and go for a new one. This Legacy looks intersting and they have I guess 50 bucks off now. Does it worth the price?

Top Bottom