1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

AirVape Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by blackbur, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Most of the patients I work with are senior citizens... and most with dexterity issues....
    So I understand your frustration.
    What you likely needed was someone familiar with the unit to guide you through initial usage
    first time.
    Patience is worth it, the unit is a great vape.

HellsWindStaff likes this.
  2. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

It is obvious you are enjoying the AirVape.

I just was curious about Vape Critic making the claim that this is the best sub $200 vaporizer.

Any thoughts?

3. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I gave mine up to a patient in need, because that was the intended purpose it was donated for.
    I sorely miss the unit, and while I had it, I was always very anxious to use it again.
    I now wait for the opportunity to own one, and to make it into my regular portable.
    If we had the funds for the unit, I would be using it right now!
    I might tend to agree with him.

sickmanfraud likes this.
  4. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

WOW! That is some endorsement from an unpaid reviewer of your stature. In reality you suddenly made me want "the best vape under $200"

Before, it just seemed to be a gimmick, now I want one.

Vitolo likes this.
  5. HellsWindStaff

HellsWindStaff Dharma Initiate

My buddy called me this weekend, haven't seen him in awhile. Wanted to hang out and let me know he got a new vape. Told me it was the AirVape XS

I was kind of skeptical when I heard him mention it to me. Hadn't ever heard of this vape, and I gave him recommendations in the past (which he disregarded and got China crap) so I was not really expecting much.

It's actually pretty nice. Only thing I didn't like was seemed like the mouthpiece pulled out a bit or just the lip part, hard to tell. It seemed to stick to my lip.

Heats up fast. I was able to rip it hard and got good vapor, heater seemed to keep up. He likes vaping at some stupid high temp but we set it down lower and the taste was pretty stellar.

I would recommend it as a budget or a discrete style vaporizer. I really liked the form factor of it and it seemed like it would be good for on the go. I am not sure how great the battery is in it though.

6. Okla68

Okla68 New Member

I get about 5-5 minute sessions out of a charge, maybe 6 if Lucky. I think it's a lil Beast !

VaporBull and sickmanfraud like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors