Multi-brand Airistech Viva - Wulf Vape SX

rrallye

Digital OLED screen display,temperature Control from 350°F-430°F
Slim pocket size,only 130*27*27mm

rrallye,

Justpassedu

Yeah, it's like a smaller version of the original Titan 1, slightly squared like the Titan 2

I looked around and found someone actually selling this on ebay here for $109:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271774723944

Meh...
I saw that also on ebay but at the current price of a titan 2 going for around $35 , i would hold my breathe on this new version. It just seems very similar in all ways. Plus no user replaceable battery kill's it for me.

Justpassedu,

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
I'd guess it won't be long before the Viva is a lot cheaper too - looks like a sub-$50 unit to me.

Well, the Titan's and Pinnacle don't have replaceable batteries either, and I would guess the units are not likely to outlive the batteries in any case :p

If I were visiting a legal mecca like CO, I might buy one of these (or a Titan) as a portable and disposable vape.

ominosity

I've had one of these for a couple of days now and I quite like it. I ordered a few different chinese vape samples at the same time and this was actually one of the better ones. I like how it just works, where most of the others all had fairly obvious flaws. Also pretty good with smaller loads. Very discrete and pocketable. The battery life seems ok. I've had four sessions with back to back runs (8 cycles in all) and there looks like there might be enough battery for one more which is pretty good in such a small unit.
Initially there was a bit of a plasticy taste which was coming from the mouthpiece but that's gone after a few burn offs and a couple of bowls. At lower temps I'm getting nice flavour and higher temps are good for finishing a bowl. The heater seems pretty good for a single cell vape. You can overpower it if you pull hard but I found it was keeping up pretty well. There is no draw restriction which I like, so you control the draw speed. The unit does get quite hot around the base of the mouthpiece after back to back runs but the tip stays ok and the vapor is not too hot. It also seems very economical with my herb compared to some of the other models. The build quality seems pretty good and it has a nice feel in the hand. For the price I think it's definitely worth considering. I'll let you know how it's doing after a week or so.

Phatguy

First of all the true OEM of this vape is from a company called Airistech (not aris). Wulf is a rebrand. The offical OEM name of the vape is Airistech Viva (this will most likely be the most rebranded vape) Wulf is just one of the name rebrands and therefore should not be considered in the title of the thread. Heats up fast, large chamber, small and light. I have the titan 2 and viva and the viva is a better unit. I can barely read the display on the titan 2. Not sure why the comparison is with the Titan 2 in this thread. Regardless this is probably the best low cost vape on the market and also the highest rebranded vape as well .

ominosity

I'm still using the Viva and liking it. In fact I kept two of the four samples I bought so I can always have one charged. The best things about it are, it's very economical with herb and the flavour is great. Also it seems to keep the nice flavour for longer through the session. Only downside is the screen on the mouthpiece is a pain to clean and not removable and the battery does take a while to recharge.

ominosity,

Rob Allen

I received a Viva today. This is the worst yet. I didn't expect it to do what my Solo does, but this is really bad. I gets too hot, the hardest draw I've ever experienced, and leaves the material ready to be RE-vaporized in my Solo with much bigger clouds the second time around! My throat hurts, it is burned trying so hard to make this vaporizer work at full temperature. Too bad, the size, function, weight, etc. is fantastic. Also it won't hold the temperature, it says 430 but then if you turn the temp down and back up and starts up way lower. I'll stick with my IMAG for portable. Much better! Though it is a little too long and much heavier. Are there any smaller (pocket size) vaporizers that really work?

Rob Allen

Well, the Titan's and Pinnacle don't have replaceable batteries either, and I would guess the units are not likely to outlive the batteries in any case :p

A replaceable battery also serves the purpose of having charged up spares at the ready. You know, for those long ski days. Don't think they have USB on the chairlifts yet. ;)

Rob Allen,

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
I just was offered this vape is Oregon. The head shop was clueless about vapes.
They wanted a $100 bones for a Wulf vape. It looked like my pinnacle but no bullets.
It had no digital read out. Supposed limited warranty. He said he had no bad reviews, but he also had almost no vape knowledge. Luckily there were some other well known vape,s over twice the cost, but I knew would work.

Ratm22,

sofacouch

I've had this vape for a while and I love it. Granted, I'm not a vape snob or need the absolute best vape out there but this is nice. it doesn't smell very much, can go a while without needing to be charged, easy to load, easy to clean out. I can go back to back with the same bowl. To clean the screen you just need to unscrew the bolt that it's being held in. Really nice size too. I love it, and it gets me high. all I can really ask for.

sofacouch,

Meach

@sofacouch glad you enjoy yours..alot of these early run vapes did the job..but weren't the healthiest imo..for $100 or less you can get a great vape with an isolated airpath and no rubber in the mouthpiece area...not knocking the vape or your opinion..just saying we've come a long way since this device came out

Meach,
Top Bottom