• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Age of the FC Community plus a lot of nostalgia

What age range do you fall in.....

• 15 ---- 18

• 19 ---- 25

• 26 ---- 35

• 36 ---- 48

• 49 ---- 60

• 61 ---- 70

• 71 ---- 80

• 80 +

Results are only viewable after voting.

lwien

I don't think this has been done before.

So...............how old are you?

Just trying to get a demographic make-up of who we are with this poll.

Gotta add something here.

Requesting that people make a few posts in this thread rather than just contributing to the poll. Reason being that if there are no posts, this thread will fall into oblivion and if it does, members here will not know that it exists.

Thanks.....

Last edited by a moderator:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I'm 55 and the baby of the family, my youngest sibling is 63 so my early influences in music, literature and pop culture kinda reflects the music they listened to and the books they read and passed down to me when I was a pre (and early)-teen and they in their late teens and twenties.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Child of the 60's . . . :peace:

I remember watching Apollo moon capsules splash down into the ocean on very large, wooden, console television sets. Even had a console "Hi-Fi" that played 45 and 78 RPM vinyl records. Rotary dial telephones were all we had. Being a kid in the 70's was great. A completely different world . . .

Jokermachine

Well-Blown Member
Late 50's here. Growing up in the 60's and 70's was fantastic, with music that was coming out that was new and fresh and freaking out the older establishment. We lived in the burbs, but with wide open spaces we could hunt right next to home and ride dirt bikes on dirt roads forever. My own parents were hit upside the head with me and my siblings all doing drugs at one time or another, mostly all the time. They and their freinds had no idea what was going on. We could casually carry around weed at school and many of my friends were dealing pretty much any drug you could want. Crazy times until Nancy Reagan and the Just Say No crowd took over.
Thanks goes out to all who bravely fought in the Vietnam war back then. My dad was one of them. Killed folks. I think he's overcome his ptsd, but he's had his issues. That war still pisses me off. I need to forget about it. I'm droning on, because I'm stoned.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
This is when I grew up:

age-test-cassette-tape-and-pencil.jpg

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I grew up in the South SF Bay Area near San Jose in the Sixties. My 1st joint was on Halloween, 1967: my freshman year at HS. SF was 50 miles away. It wasn't until I had a car I could get there much at all. My group partied more at a nearby agriculture dam, Stevens Creek Dam nestled in the Santa Cruz hills and very close to where I lived.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I am the baby of my family also. My mom had me 10 years after my brothers. I am a child that grew up in the 60s and 70s I am 58. I am like a fine wine.

I have used cannabis for many years. It's a whole different world for me now in WA state far as cannabis is concerned from where we were just 15 years ago. Med cannabis started in 1998. I just got my cert for cannabis a little over a year ago. Now it's legal here - wow. The dominos are starting to fall.

Last edited:

vakednotfried

i get vaked and hit vongs is it so wrong?
:tinfoil:
I am the baby of my family also. My mom had me 10 years after my brothers. I am a child that grew up in the 60s and 70s I am 58. I am like a fine wine.

I have used cannabis for many years. It's a whole different world for me now in WA state far as cannabis is concerned from where we were just 15 years ago. Med cannabis started in 1998. I just got my cert for cannabis a little over a year ago. Now it's legal here - wow. The dominos are starting to fall.

seems like I am the baby of this forum

Top Bottom