1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Afzelia Heat Island (HI) Set

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by Bouldorado, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bouldorado

    Bouldorado Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    970
    Location:
    CO
    Hi all,

    I decided to sell my HI as I've reduced my herb consumption and lately it has just been sitting around. When I got this I thought I'd never sell it, but given the long waiting list, the HI would be better appreciated by someone who uses it more. It's in excellent cosmetic condition with no dings or scratches. Functions great 90% of the time but for the other 10%, there is a potential power supply issue. I say potential because my older apartment has what I call sub-par electrical wiring and thus I can't say it's a power supply issue with any certainty. Nevertheless a new PS can be had for ~20 bucks or a variable voltage version for slightly more.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    Includes 3.5 stems. From left to right: poly tube with SS tip, 14mm ground glass, 1/2 a turbo tube (requires silicone sleeve to use), and matching wood roasting tube with glass bowl (used <5 times). In front of the stems is the beeswax, aromatherapy cap (never used), element removal tool, and extra screens. Also have an extension cord for the PS, but I believe this to be faulty.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Asking $200 which includes shipping and fees to CONUS. Intnl buyers: add $20 to compensate for additional shipping and fee costs.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors