AEON Glass by jhanpixel

Caligula

Maximus
LOL. Not sure my case needs to cost more than the glass. Also I think you can get a Pelican of similar dimensions for half that cost.

That reminds me is ALT overpriced?

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
LOL. Not sure my case needs to cost more than the glass. Also I think you can get a Pelican of similar dimensions for half that cost.

That reminds me is ALT overpriced?
haha I had to throw those in lol lol
you could have bragging rights that your bag is more $$$ than the piece it's self.

I tend to think ALT is a tad over priced that's just mho

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
Ive never hit flower vape from anything other than stems and the PNWT. I cant wait to try shit in my new bubbler.

Also can anyone describe how a matrix diffuser works exactly? Its hard to tell from pics.

Caligula,
Reactions: Snappo

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
A matrix is kinda like a deluxe gridded shower head IMO.

You've got vertical slits like a regular shower head, but instead of gridding it, there are horizontal bands of glass that do the same thing.

I have a theory that because the perc itself is rather large compared to a regular shower head, it gives water a path to escape the perc which leads to its low drag profile.

That is just from my experience with a möbius matrix.

As far as I'm concerned, my matrix Percs are made out of magic, bacause they give great diffusion, and actually have less drag than any of my other pieces.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
How's flavor retention?
Flavor IMO is up to the tester. You can't ask for flavor because everyone's taste buds are fucked up in one or other way.
You can test for drag or chugginess, because is more physics than atomic/molecular chemistry on your tongue. Flavor is very biased by user end IMO.
Stay vaped...

Caligula

Maximus
To some degree yes, however I've seen quite a few people say more diffusion typically makes for smoother hits with less flavor? For example I was told a few times by shops that a frit disc will give very smooth hits with little.drag but will kill flavor.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
To some degree yes, however I've seen quite a few people say more diffusion typically makes for smoother hits with less flavor? For example I was told a few times by shops that a frit disc will give very smooth hits with little.drag but will kill flavor.
My Dave Goldstein frit doesn't kill flavor, but it can reduce it a tiny bit. No problem for me as I get huge ultra-smooth and cool hits with it. The effect is what I'm mostly after, flavor is a close second.My frit bubbler is my favorite above all others.:2c::peace::tup:

Snappo,
Reactions: Caligula

Zangano Cruel

Churches/temples and believers told you divinities exists in another world. Do you trust them??
LHS try to make $$$$ on you.
Do you trust them???
Try first, buy after, have your opinion then.
Trial and error my friend.
Stay vaped...

Zangano Cruel

That might make sense except the pieces with more diffusion also cost more $... Good points though.
Ok. So now I will give you my opinion. This is IMO. Volume of the glass piece affects a lot in flavor too. If vapor takes longer to exit the can of the tube/bub, IMO, cools the vapor and taste is more pronounced.
Chuggier percs IMO, percs different and gives a faster/lighter to watch vapor filling the volume of the can.
For example, any non-gridded slitted perc, shower head or arm tree, etc etc.
Matrix & fritted percs fizzes, yea, that's the correct term, sparkles, like opening any gas injected liquid, sodas, sparkling waters, etc etc.
When you start "fizzing" your Matrix or frit tube/bub, vapor starts foaming from the water level, creeping slowly in a dense vapor cloud till reaches the mp and starts going to your lips.
That fizzing IMO is air bubbling the vapor in such a greater ratio that it looks like you're whipping cream and starts growing on you :)
Some extra gridded percs achieve the same fizzing.
IMO flavor is biased by user but IMO Frits-Matrix-extra gridded perc, gives you that extra smoothness/fizzing/whipping that non other perc yet achieved.
Stay vaped my friends...

Sorry for derailing this thread.

Caligula

Maximus
Its all gravy buddy. BTW when you say "fizzing" is that the same as "stacking"?

Also, since its basically impossible for me to try glass before buying it I have to go off of info gained from other individuals.

In any case, I am super stoked to try out this Aeon matrix bubbler! Sadly, I wont have any baseline to compare it to other than standard old skool LHS solid downstem bongs and the occasional early model Roor. And even then nothing with vapor, only smoke.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
That's what confuses me about the Aeon Matrix. On his site he states:

"The piece is a bit "chuggy" and still preserves flavor. If you are looking for a more fizzy effect you might want to check out our disc type percs."

I want the fizzies, :D.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Ok. So now I will give you my opinion. This is IMO. Volume of the glass piece affects a lot in flavor too. If vapor takes longer to exit the can of the tube/bub, IMO, cools the vapor and taste is more pronounced.
Chuggier percs IMO, percs different and gives a faster/lighter to watch vapor filling the volume of the can.
For example, any non-gridded slitted perc, shower head or arm tree, etc etc.
Matrix & fritted percs fizzes, yea, that's the correct term, sparkles, like opening any gas injected liquid, sodas, sparkling waters, etc etc.
When you start "fizzing" your Matrix or frit tube/bub, vapor starts foaming from the water level, creeping slowly in a dense vapor cloud till reaches the mp and starts going to your lips.
That fizzing IMO is air bubbling the vapor in such a greater ratio that it looks like you're whipping cream and starts growing on you :)
Some extra gridded percs achieve the same fizzing.
IMO flavor is biased by user but IMO Frits-Matrix-extra gridded perc, gives you that extra smoothness/fizzing/whipping that non other perc yet achieved.
Stay vaped my friends...

Sorry for derailing this thread.

He's a hundred percent right. That kind of explains the science behind a recycler. Mass water washing/cooling with no can for storage. Let's take where I live for example, out tap water taste like farts and constantly stains my glass. If I were to use that in my glass (which I don't for fuck sake) and lets say that can was large enough to hold my inhale for an extra couple seconds. My pull would start to absorb those flavors of my piss like tap water, had I used it.

Now I think there's a lot of bull shit floating around about what percs effect flavor and what not. i can attest to the affect they have on the drag but as far as flavor I've taken some great tasting rips from a Goldstein. i could be crazy but I'm just saying, I have GAS as bad as anyone here and never have an issue justifying the need for more glass but I'll be the first to admit that the perc doesn't always count.

In fact, I myself have moving more toward forced or natural percs.

I've been looking at a few of Jhans pieces on Ioffer, nice looking work. I'm looking for something in similarity to a V6 or Kind Stemline.

Caligula

Maximus

"The piece is a bit "chuggy" and still preserves flavor. If you are looking for a more fizzy effect you might want to check out our disc type percs."

I saw this.

Regardless of fizz, chug and flavor (or lack thereof), this should be miles beyond my limited experience with the PNWT.

brucebannor

The Cheshire Cat

Having owned Jhan's HD double disc and a Clear Matrix I'd say the disc is much more fizzy. The stemless disc perc almost feels like when you shake a soda too much and have to suck the fizz so it doesn't spill. The Matrix feels dragless so I wouldn't call it chuggy, but speaking comparatively I can see it. I believe his also has a down-stem inside so more rows of the perc continually fire; that might add a little chug to the design. I think both are very good percs and choices.

bigwheels

bout to order a king stem line for my 40 year old aunt with Rheumatoid Arthritis so I'm excited to see what Jhan has got! As for alt……….I love them for luke wilson and mobius glass…..hvy too great selection and I usually wait for a 15% off sale to get the sticker price down!

Caligula

Maximus
That looks real nice/clean, and both diffs seem to fire properly in the video. Hope those labels come off easy.

Caligula,

bigwheels

trying through captain black bout would love to know if I can get it directly from jhan as I am working on order right now!

bigwheels,
Top Bottom