advise on no effects

leveltree

never wanted to beat that one ;)
I hope this is not a duplicate but I was unable to find the search on mobile.
If it is, please just point me to the relevant threads :)

On the topic, a friend of mine shows no effect when consuming herb despite trying with pretty huge amounts which would have hammered the most people.
Also no effects when smoked.

I am unsure if it is wise to further try it as I only know of one story (from a neutral TV show) where the person had no effects and after increasing the dosis, he finally had permanent dizziness and stuff like that for his life.

What are experiences, recommendations and stories for this?
Thanks for the insights and help. :)

leveltree,

Pimpslapper

Have him vape a bowl from a mighty/crafty solo
If he still doesn't feel it he is immune
One bowl can usually get several seasoned stoners high.
Has he tried consumables?
Permadizzy seems not likely or true

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well poor liver function may contribute to that. Other than that probably he drinks tap water and got his third eye calcified :razz: or is a liar . I know a guy who need double triple dose of anything to get on the same level,but never met a guy that doesnt feel a thing.
My advise is to make him an large dose edible,if that doesnt help ,he probably should give up on it.

Last edited:

howie105

I hope this is not a duplicate but I was unable to find the search on mobile.
If it is, please just point me to the relevant threads :)

On the topic, a friend of mine shows no effect when consuming herb despite trying with pretty huge amounts which would have hammered the most people.
Also no effects when smoked.

I am unsure if it is wise to further try it as I only know of one story (from a neutral TV show) where the person had no effects and after increasing the dosis, he finally had permanent dizziness and stuff like that for his life.

What are experiences, recommendations and stories for this?
Thanks for the insights and help. :)

Some folks insist they can't get high on MJ so I accept them as the best observers. Just glad I am not them.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Maybe these folks have their endocannabinoid system solicited at all times so they don't feel any difference? Naturally high? :)
I was actually thinking about that possibility too,but decided just to make jokes :D.
The guy i was talking about is not naturally high,but more like naturally stoned or probably just dumb,even when he is not high i must repeat everything like 2-3 times... so he can get it.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Some compare the effect to the post-orgasmic euphoria, I wonder if people who can't get high have weak and short lived pleasure when they come?

:\ :sherlock:

KeroZen,
Reactions: Squiby

leveltree

never wanted to beat that one ;)
Thanks people, we'll try a bit further to see if we can build up those receptors ;)
No signs for chronic high or lying :D

She said yesterday that there were small effects so maybe the other session before helped :hmm:

leveltree,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

Thanks people, we'll try a bit further to see if we can build up those receptors ;)
No signs for chronic high or lying :D

She said yesterday that there were small effects so maybe the other session before helped :hmm:
look into cannabimimetics to boost cannabis properties and add lots of omega three to diet as omega three creates the environment for endocannabinoids to be created

@leveltree an easy way to start using cannabimimetics is with black peppercorns that contain beta caryophyllene
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2449371/ Beta-caryophyllene is a dietary cannabinoid

have her chew on a few whole peppercorns before vaporizing and then see what happens... you will effectively initiate enzymatic like production ( FAAH) with the black pepper and it should boost thc properties considerably...

Last edited:
C No Ego,
Reactions: leveltree
Top Bottom