Adventurer by Focus Vape

Skyscraper

I also found I had to do the same thing. As my fingernails are usually very short this is hard for me to do.

The glass around where the bubbler base connects is also not very thick, so it probably got progressively weaker before cracking.

Most likely it was my error, but something to note for this vaporizer.

Skyscraper,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
To get some thicker clouds you need to pack it tight and even like that it will take some hits to start to produce visible vapor at 395. I agree the clouds are not related to the amount of weed used. I still not found a good working reducer for smaller loads

Where do you live? I get a spare bubbler for the Adventurer and I can send it to you for free if you pay shipping..

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
@PPN are you able to post a picture of the convection screen? Or at least a description of how they work so i can see if i am able to macguyver something from what i have on hand? Would be fun to try even if they are not the best thing ever.

I tried to find something on the haze thread since you mentioned they are similar but couldn't find a photo/description.

Thanks in advance

Vapenvy,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I'll try...but you can find a picture of the Haze convection screen in every shop selling it!

PPN,
Reactions: Vapenvy

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Ahh. Of course. Didn't think of that. Thanks.

Ok, so no need for a picture then. They seem similar to the conduction screen, but with more mesh.

So i guess the concept is basically to have the herbs sitting on ss mesh rather than straight on the oven walls. Less direct heat and a tiny bit of an air gap.

Cool. I will rustle through my stash of screens and see if i can come up with something for a test.

Vapenvy,
Reactions: PPN
Top Bottom