Adventurer by Focus Vape

noob100

• Adventurer
The Adventurer vaporizer is a very unique vaporizer which comes with its own built -in water bubbler. The bubbler is easy to take out for cleaning and so good that you can ditch your other water pipes while keeping the flavor of your herbs incredibly clean!

* Changeable 18650 3,200mAh battery

* OLED display

* Full range temperature from 176℉ to 464℉

* Big chamber at 1.7ml for blended botanical herbs in square shape

* Compatible with ADVENTURE convection cart, and waxy pad

* Discreet shape, discreet mouthpiece

1470640128970841.jpg
1470640154854182.jpg

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Definately like the idea of a built in bubbler which is removable. Can use this vape, and the bubbler for other vapes too i assume. I hope extra bubblers will be available to buy at launch, since they will need them available or one drop could be the end. Which prompts me to ask, will it work without the bubbler?

I am currently exploring ways to add moisture to all my vapes, which is challenging when all but my nano are portables, and i can't really have (and don't want) 'desktop' bubblers around the place.

Colour me interested.

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
They've got a couple of pics on their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Focusvape-122719911440485/

They've got a couple of pics up on their facebook page. (They've been up since earlier in the month but I just noticed them.) Looks like without the bubbler, it's using the same mouthpiece assembly as the Focus vape.

Last edited by a moderator:

SunnyHours

I'm also quite interested in this one...looks nice.
Pretty stealth too since it looks like a Nicotine Box Mod

SunnyHours,

moondog

Found this sneak preview on the PIU blog (by way of the Focus FB page):

http://blog.puffitup.com/2016/09/sneak-preview-of-the-focus-adventurer/

Now I am seriously VASing. This thing is a laundry list of features I'm looking for: convection, stealthy form factor, removable battery, large chamber for multi-user session. Plus a sealable mini-bubbler that stores in the unit! This is looking more and more like the grasshopper backup I've been dreaming about.

Funny thing, if this does show up at PIU in October as "promised", tis will be the second GH backup I'll get before actually getting my grasshopper. :lol:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
How can you retract the bubbler? Is there a slide or something..?

Doesn't look bad a at all... Curious about the flavor and smell .. Imagine there's still a lot of plastic involved? (I know, it's not in the internal vapor path, but I don't like stinky plastic at all :p)

vapen00b,
Reactions: VaporBull

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Found this sneak preview on the PIU blog (by way of the Focus FB page):

http://blog.puffitup.com/2016/09/sneak-preview-of-the-focus-adventurer/

Now I am seriously VASing. This thing is a laundry list of features I'm looking for: convection, stealthy form factor, removable battery, large chamber for multi-user session. Plus a sealable mini-bubbler that stores in the unit! This is looking more and more like the grasshopper backup I've been dreaming about.

Funny thing, if this does show up at PIU in October as "promised", tis will be the second GH backup I'll get before actually getting my grasshopper. :lol:

I agree...the innovative design with the "interchangeable" bubbler and MP is a bit of a head turner!

However, I didn't find anywhere that Focus was claiming The Adventurer was convection...did you see that somewhere? I suppose there could be some elements of convection in the oven, but given where the oven is located vis a vis the vapor path it would appear to me that it's more of a conduction design. Nevertheless, with the longish vapor path I suspect the vapor will be fairly well-cooled with or without the bubbler in use.

It will be interesting to see this one launch! :cool:

Fat Freddy,
Reactions: VaporBull

moondog

How can you retract the bubbler? Is there a slide or something..?

Doesn't look bad a at all... Curious about the flavor and smell .. Imagine there's still a lot of plastic involved? (I know, it's not in the internal vapor path, but I don't like stinky plastic at all :p)

I don't think the bubbler retracts, I think it stores in a compartment that gets accessed from the bottom and when you use it it screws into the mouthpiece holder the same way the regular mouthpiece does.

I agree...the innovative design with the "interchangeable" bubbler and MP is a bit of a head turner!

However, I didn't find anywhere that Focus was claiming The Adventurer was convection...did you see that somewhere? I suppose there could be some elements of convection in the oven, but given where the oven is located vis a vis the vapor path it would appear to me that it's more of a conduction design. Nevertheless, with the longish vapor path I suspect the vapor will be fairly well-cooled with or without the bubbler in use.

It will be interesting to see this one launch! :cool:

Interesting. I swear I saw it stated somewhere that it was a convection vape, but it looks like "Compatible with ADVENTURE convection cart" is the only reference to convection on their site. Perhaps I read something from some third party who misunderstood. It sounds to me like it will be something similar to the herb carts for the Focus Pro. Placing the herb in the cartridge separates it from the sides of the oven chamber, perhaps effectively turning it into a convection vape. I have no problem with that idea because I LOVE the herb carts for the Pro. I never use the vape without them.

CaptVapor

Can't wait for reviews, the bubbler is neat but is it too small to effectively cool down the vapor?

CaptVapor,

moondog

Can't wait for reviews, the bubbler is neat but is it too small to effectively cool down the vapor?
My feeling is that anything that lengthens the vapor path at all will help cool it down. Even using it dry would help somewhat.

ZC

Looks neat, but I'm scratching my head at the idea of a built in bubbler being "discreet"

Would be far more discreet with a metal mouthpiece than a glass one. Then it would look like any old ecig.

ZC,

Meach

So many awesome vape coming out..hopefully all this competing will also mean it will be easier on the wallet for us buyers..I got eyes on this unit and either the fm swift or cfv ..really liking the internal bubbler

Meach,
Reactions: Yoosh

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Is this from the same company that made the Focus (pen) vape?

Because IIRC it was rated by our members on the higher end of the quality scale for that class of devices (read Arizer Air-like quality) and clearly a notch above the X-Max/HerbstickEco/FM VT1/iMag copycats Asian gang.

moondog

Because IIRC it was rated by our members on the higher end of the quality scale for that class of devices (read Arizer Air-like quality) and clearly a notch above the X-Max/HerbstickEco/FM VT1/iMag copycats Asian gang.
Yes, indeed. Same folks. I own and very much enjoy my Digital Focus Pro and I'm keeping a close eye on the Adventurer.

sickmanfraud

I have never used a Focus vape, but the store next to my dispensary carries them and I have handled them and they do feel to be quality pieces.

Does anyone know how much extra H2O mouthpieces cost? They are glass, they are going to break, sooner or later.

Last edited:

kente777

Just got one of these a few days ago. Pretty cool little unit. I'm not sure I'd pay $170 (I didn't), but the bubbler is a cool idea and was why I thought I'd give it a shot. It's very similar in design to the Flowermate. I got about 45 minutes of battery use. Not great, but replaceable batteries make that a non-issue. The clouds aren't great until you crank above 400, but I've only used it with the water bubbler filled so I suspect the clouds will be more visible with less moisture. The oven is huge...about twice the size of the Pax2.

It heats up quickly. I like the idea that it vibrates when it reaches temperature. But if you are looking for huge clouds, I'm not sure this is the one.

Last edited:

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
I have one of these on the way so can give some impressions in a week or two (international shipping. Don’t hold your breath people)

It ticks a lot of boxes for me, so hopefully will live up to expectations.

-in built bubbler adds moisture
-changeable batteries, same type as Milaana (i assume), so nothing new to buy and will last a big day out.
-inbuilt charging via usb, so no need to take an external charger or extra wall Plug
-Easy to pass around sesion/conduction vape
-big oven so fill and forget
-adjustable temperature

Top Bottom