• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Adding terps to dabs...

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
Don't see the point in paying extra to add flavor to your concentrates unless you're stuck with way too much of a particular concentrate and still want to consume it despite growing sick of the taste, or trying to convince somebody that your hash is better than it really is.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I live in SoCal and what i do for flavor is the following. At the local shops, I pick up a half gram of HTFSE by Shogun Extracts. I mix about 1/4 gram each together along with a 1/4 gram of hash rosin, live resin sugar by Raw Gardens and some no brand name shatter and call it sauce. To mix it, I put it on top of my enail to slightly warm it up to mix it in. If you leave it too long, it starts to vape which you dont want. Afterwards, throw it in the fridge and let it cool. It comes out sappy and sugary. but you get some strong tasty dabs.

I found that HTFSE isnt strong enough alone but is tasty.

Shooby,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I totally enjoy doing this when it strikes me. I only use marijuana derived terpines. It just makes senses, they're from the same family! :tup:

ichibaneye,
Top Bottom