"Addicted" because you vape every day?

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
Cannabis Withdrawal symptoms/syndrome... no vomiting but some of the other withdrawal symptoms were nasty. the night sweats would soak my sheets, the cold hands and feet with nerve tingling were awful and annoying. I did not have any cravings for THC or emotional swings but it was a difficult 2-3 weeks. I really am looking forward to having a little this weekend.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Cannabis Withdrawal symptoms/syndrome... no vomiting but some of the other withdrawal symptoms were nasty. the night sweats would soak my sheets, the cold hands and feet with nerve tingling were awful and annoying. I did not have any cravings for THC or emotional swings but it was a difficult 2-3 weeks. I really am looking forward to having a little this weekend.

That's interesting you consider yourself more of a microdoser and still noticed such effects. Will you be avoiding concentrates from now on?

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I've been microdosing for the last 5 years. Last summer I bought a lynx hypnos then a source slim 4, both of which I love. I don't think it would be fair to say that I've been microdosing since I've started using them. Not only did I enjoy the extra high from the concentrates both in sensation and longevity but the ease of use from both units was great. I got a little carried away taking 4 or 5 large concentrate hits which was probably unnecessary . the jump from lets say 22% THC to maybe 88 % on average must have had some effect on me, perhaps saturating into my body and causing the withdrawal symptoms. I'm honestly undecided if I will continue using concentrates or not. If I do, it will be less and less often. As for dry herb, it would heartbreaking to have to give it up as I have love using it recreationally for 35 years.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...could it maybe be due to the devices you've been using? i'm positive i've read source may not be using quality parts and pieces, not sure about the lynx... just a theory but maybe you were getting some toxic effects from using these pens which then caused your symptoms?

...also do you make your own concentrates or buy? maybe your sensitive to the solvents? just trying to rule all factors out... i have not heard about CWS before now...

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I stick with flowers. My tolerance goes up when I use concentrates too much. I just use concentrates a couple times a week. Cut down slowly so you are are only using cannabis one time a day and when you do microdose. Just take a few draws and be done. Then if you want take a break for a few weeks or a month. It’s easier to go slow.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I've been getting the concentrates from a medical dispensary, I hope it's not something from their processing... Toxins from parts ?? I guess you never know what could be causing an issue. I will not be vaping daily any more , probably several times a week just for pleasure, and back to micro. As for withdrawal symptoms, I've been smoking / vaping since 1985 and had never heard any stories of someone who experienced any withdrawal of any kind. Now that it happened to me, I have discovered countless websites and thousands of post from others who have had exactly the same symptoms , in the same order, for the same time period etc as me. who knew... well not me at least :shrug:

I drink one cup of cappuccino in the morning. If I skip one day I'll have a dull annoying headache for hours.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I've been getting the concentrates from a medical dispensary, I hope it's not something from their processing... Toxins from parts ?? I guess you never know what could be causing an issue.

Not sure what state you are in, but studies are showing pesticides can concentrate 10-100x in these extracts, while the cannabinoids only concentrate around 5x.

rozroz

Micro dosing is the way to go. According to my doctor anything below 2 grams a day is fine.

i wonder is this proved and written somewhere?
i vape very little every day.. around 0.1 g

she left because I am unable to relax and appreciate her company without the rush of drugs.
alcohol and cannabis.
I can go without drugs for days and weeks but when i am with her I want to be my best self.
that version that is not troubled by all my problems.
I want to be there for her in my best version.

she says i am addicted and act like a junky.
shes gone
i am alone
noting left to hope or live for

yea this is an annoying problem for me.
anyway, the funny thing is that when i vape my wife enjoys my company much more,
(when she's is NOT AWARE i'm vaped)
i am much more likable ans talkative.

but no, i am a junky when i have a little unwinding at evening by myself, doing my hobbies.
she was raised on simple black and white prejudice opinions.
sad.

Last edited:

EverythingsHazy

she left because I am unable to relax and appreciate her company without the rush of drugs.
alcohol and cannabis.
I can go without drugs for days and weeks but when i am with her I want to be my best self.
that version that is not troubled by all my problems.
I want to be there for her in my best version.

she says i am addicted and act like a junky.
shes gone
i am alone
noting left to hope or live for

no way I would use online dating plattforms.
she knows I consume.
that is not the problem.
the problem is I am stuck with my shitty life like a little boy.
she wants and needs a man.
I am too troublesome.
I only want her.
but I need the intoxication to feel myself and to become "in tune" with my self.
I dont want to hide my addictions.
I am honest and I use certain things to keep me going and to be better.
I want to be better.

You know it when you leave the vape be.
I am having trouble to relax then.
Its not as nice as compared to the same scenario witch cannabis.
Maybe i m sensible
I know it’s late to reply to these old posts, but it sounds like you would benefit from getting your life in order and making sure you can be happy while you are sober. That way you can use Cannabis or even alcohol for fun, and not to make your life tolerable.

If you can’t be happy when you are sober, you might have some issues to deal with, be they circumstantial or medical. If you don’t fix the root cause of your problems, masking the symptoms is going to be a lifelong affair. Wouldn’t you rather be happy sober and then enhance that by getting a buzz, instead of feeling like you’ve need a buzz to be your best self?

If you can truly go for days without any drugs, then what is the problem just going sober around her sometimes? If your partner likes sober you better, you getting high to give her your best self, isn’t really for her.

If you feel like it will be a huge task to get everythign in order, make a list of everything you would like to improve in your life, and then get started slowly but steadily chipping away at the work load. A little bit every day will add up in due time, and you’ll be amazed at how much you can get done.

ginolicious

You poor bastard. I’ve actual experienced night sweats my entire life. Even before consuming cannabis. Worst part is, I’ve passed the trait into my daughter. She sweats like mad in her sleep. And it’s even worse in winter for me. Waking up. Covered in a thin layer of sweat, sheets soaked. And now you nippy. Run to grab a towel and put that down so you can go back to sleep.

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
You poor bastard. I’ve actual experienced night sweats my entire life. Even before consuming cannabis. Worst part is, I’ve passed the trait into my daughter. She sweats like mad in her sleep. And it’s even worse in winter for me. Waking up. Covered in a thin layer of sweat, sheets soaked. And now you nippy. Run to grab a towel and put that down so you can go back to sleep.

you sure that's not just Italian blood? :)

<- Sicilian polar bear!

looney2nz,
Reactions: arb

ander

Every habit can become addiction with time. With more or less withdrawal effects if we interrupt it. Habits are divided in 3 categories: bad, good, and drug habits.

ander,

EverythingsHazy

Every habit can become addiction with time. With more or less withdrawal effects if we interrupt it. Habits are divided in 3 categories: bad, good, and drug habits.
Where did you get that categorization information? Did you just make it up, or is it based on some form of research?

EverythingsHazy,

Krazy

Where did you get that categorization information? Did you just make it up, or is it based on some form of research?
Not at all, it is totally legit and original attributed to F. Franklin, PhD; a contemporary of Timothy Leary.

F. Franklin said:
Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope

Top Bottom