1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

"Addicted" because you vape every day?

Discussion in 'Medical Discussion' started by BabyFacedFinster, Dec 20, 2017.

1. invertedisdead

invertedisdead FC-OG

What is CWS? Are you thinking of Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome? Did you experience vomiting?

2. VapeKnight

VapeKnight Well-Known Member

Cannabis Withdrawal symptoms/syndrome... no vomiting but some of the other withdrawal symptoms were nasty. the night sweats would soak my sheets, the cold hands and feet with nerve tingling were awful and annoying. I did not have any cravings for THC or emotional swings but it was a difficult 2-3 weeks. I really am looking forward to having a little this weekend.

3. invertedisdead

invertedisdead FC-OG

That's interesting you consider yourself more of a microdoser and still noticed such effects. Will you be avoiding concentrates from now on?

His_Highness likes this.
  4. VapeKnight

I've been microdosing for the last 5 years. Last summer I bought a lynx hypnos then a source slim 4, both of which I love. I don't think it would be fair to say that I've been microdosing since I've started using them. Not only did I enjoy the extra high from the concentrates both in sensation and longevity but the ease of use from both units was great. I got a little carried away taking 4 or 5 large concentrate hits which was probably unnecessary . the jump from lets say 22% THC to maybe 88 % on average must have had some effect on me, perhaps saturating into my body and causing the withdrawal symptoms. I'm honestly undecided if I will continue using concentrates or not. If I do, it will be less and less often. As for dry herb, it would heartbreaking to have to give it up as I have love using it recreationally for 35 years.

5. just_the_flu

just_the_flu they say im crazy but i have a have a good time

...could it maybe be due to the devices you've been using? i'm positive i've read source may not be using quality parts and pieces, not sure about the lynx... just a theory but maybe you were getting some toxic effects from using these pens which then caused your symptoms?

...also do you make your own concentrates or buy? maybe your sensitive to the solvents? just trying to rule all factors out... i have not heard about CWS before now...

invertedisdead likes this.
  6. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I stick with flowers. My tolerance goes up when I use concentrates too much. I just use concentrates a couple times a week. Cut down slowly so you are are only using cannabis one time a day and when you do microdose. Just take a few draws and be done. Then if you want take a break for a few weeks or a month. It’s easier to go slow.

7. Mister G

Mister G Deceptively Old Fart

I've never had withdrawal symptoms from cannabis.

Coffee on the other hand...

Two things I do pretty much daily when at home. I can go without cannabis when I travel, weeks at a time, but NOT coffee.

Definitely addicted to coffee.

8. VapeKnight

I've been getting the concentrates from a medical dispensary, I hope it's not something from their processing... Toxins from parts ?? I guess you never know what could be causing an issue. I will not be vaping daily any more , probably several times a week just for pleasure, and back to micro. As for withdrawal symptoms, I've been smoking / vaping since 1985 and had never heard any stories of someone who experienced any withdrawal of any kind. Now that it happened to me, I have discovered countless websites and thousands of post from others who have had exactly the same symptoms , in the same order, for the same time period etc as me. who knew... well not me at least :shrug:

I drink one cup of cappuccino in the morning. If I skip one day I'll have a dull annoying headache for hours.

9. invertedisdead

invertedisdead FC-OG

Not sure what state you are in, but studies are showing pesticides can concentrate 10-100x in these extracts, while the cannabinoids only concentrate around 5x.

asdf420, steama and just_the_flu like this.
  10. VapeKnight

massachusettes

11. VapeKnight

I had almost no problem not vaping for 5 weeks, I doubt I could give up sugar for one

12. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

Stevia convert here... 5 or 6 years... it takes some getting used to but liquid stevia is Great!

13. VapeKnight

my problem is jellybeans and sour patch kids :p

14. Cheesequake

Cheesequake Well-Known Member

I'm addicted to cannabis and I'm fine with it.

15. asdf420

asdf420 Well-Known Member

I might try taking a 1:20 cbd strain daily, and keep thc for the weekends

uncanni and Cheesequake like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors