• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ace 1st May Giveaway!

SquirrelMaster

Thanks for extending the deadline, this was a picture I took a few days ago of my Milaana 2.

"Spring is nature's way of saying, let's party!"
-Robin Williams
20200430-164927.jpg

PPN

Volute of Vapor
At first I thought you spoke of that:
1280px-El_Tres_de_Mayo%2C_by_Francisco_de_Goya%2C_from_Prado_in_Google_Earth.jpg

But after some Googling I noticed that's the Mexican independance day, sorry for my ignorance!

Please post more nice photos (with a nicer topic than the last I posted here please, even if I like a lot that painter!) there is still some time for that, so... Go on!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Ok that Giveaway is finally over, thank you for everybody who posted, some pics are amazing. A special mention to the judges, thank you for participate, I'll not forget you!

Here the winners.... the first is @kuzko with 3 votes (@Andreaerdna , @Dutch-Mic , @jardri ) and I had to pick up the second winner between @LesPlenty , @LabPong and @TheThriftDrifter with 2 judge's likes each, I used a dice (just when typing) to choose the winners, 1&2 for the first, 3&4 for the second and 5&6 for the third...... (suspense)... dice is rolling... and stop on the n°1 ! So the second winner is officialy @LesPlenty !

Happy for you the winners @kuzko and @LesPlenty , please send me your shipping details by pm and I'll send you the tracking n° very soon.

It was a fun Giveaway, I would give a personnal mention to @SquirrelMaster I like your pic but I can only like it once... I'm sad for the others who didn't won I know a lot of you guys (through FC) and, when I see your username I hope you can win... but it's out of my hands and it must have only 2 winners at the end. Stay tuned for more Contests, Giveaways or products releases. And stay at home... if you can!

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
This was a very fun contest! I enjoyed participating but the best part was seeing everyone else’s pictures, especially after being quarantined for so long. Congrats to the winners for such beautiful pictures and thanks to everyone who participated!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Top Bottom