Accidental Combustion

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
The other day I accidentally combusted a tiny bit of good stuff when I drew too long and it got too hot. It happens. First time since I've officially stopped combusting and switched to only flower vaporization, actually. So my question is this...does this mean I've been smoke free since last night, now? At least it wasn't a wooden stem I was using at the time.

The stainless steel tubes that log vapes use are so easy to clean. But man do they get hot!

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

herbivore21

lol that is a personal judgement - do you care more if you are smoke free, or intentional smoking free?

In any case, I refuse to use vapes that can accidentally combust with flowers. Many will know I still love torch powered vapes, but only for concentrates as I generally find that these are too easy to combust flowers with and I find this experience and the subsequent cleaning and disappointment really ruins vaping for me :2c:

I especially hate accidental combustion in my rigs all over that nice vapor reclaim. UGH!

max

Out to lunch
does this mean I've been smoke free since last night, now?
IMO you've been smoke free since the last time you intentionally smoked. For me, accidental combustion doesn't count.

The stainless steel tubes that log vapes use are so easy to clean. But man do they get hot!
I've owned 3 varieties of the log vape. The Purple Days and Rock Zap models only used steel for the bowls (nylon for the tube/stem), and the Epicvape e-nano uses all glass.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Underdog and Heat Island let you use both types of stems. Might be retiring the ss stem for a while. I combusted again last night on accident!

No problems accidentally combusting until now. Going to make me afraid of it

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes
Top Bottom