ABV Vegan Brownies

morninglight

Hi all. This recipe has been very successful the last three times using 10g of abv. Once finished, cut them however you like but I would definitely recommend half of a serving (serving = 1 brownie). Or, perhaps, even starting out with 1/4 of a serving and working your way up. 10g does not sound like a lot but it has been a magic number for us. Definitely try the dates in lieu of sugar! I think they are fantastic! I put them into my vitamix and blend it into an applesauce like texture. I have not experimented with higher dosages so feel free to do so. Lastly, I use the oil extraction method in the famous ABV brownies thread to infuse the oil but certainly try the cold extraction method if you so desire. Hopefully this helps someone out there!

Ingredients

• 1/2 cup coconut oil
  • 1.5 cups Dates blended with ½ cup hot water (or 1.5 cups sugar)
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
  • 4 ounces (about 1/2 cup) unsweetened applesauce
  • 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted (optional. I typically just add 1/2c cut up walnuts/pecans).
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (vegan carob chips)
Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9x9” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
  2. Stir together oil and sugar. Stir in vanilla, cocoa, and applesauce. Add melted chocolate (and/or nuts) and salt, stir until smooth. Slowly stir in flour. Add chocolate chips.
  3. Pour into prepared pan and bake ~35 minutes. Cool before cutting.

Will B. Good

Vapesperado
Good recipe, I would use alternatives to some ingredients but it's solid. Will try. Not a lot of vegans in this community, is there? Could you please refer me to the infusion method you use? I didn't find the thread. Thanks.

P666R

bananas and granola with mango throw it in for some crunch
mango also helps the high

P666R,
Top Bottom